Jethro Franklin to the Raiders

Advertisement
As a Raider/Hurricane fan, I'm having this weird feeling of happiness and a desire to dip my face in acid at the same time.

Given the starting point, it might help you with the ladies because they keep trying to **** you while in class and they refer to you as, "Florida's Adonis." as they tear off your clothes and distract the class while you keep trying to bubble in your scantron. :lebron.jpg:

I agree. I'm glad somebody understands my burden.

Yes I'm glad he left the Canes....
**** me now he's with my raiders

Glad I'm not the only fan who feel that January 2003 was the worst month in sports ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Pretty sure Jethro was with SoCal, Green Bay, Houston before attaching himself to Golden.

I'm not sold that he's trash. He could have been wasted as a position coach just as much as the DLmen have been as players.

But chew on this. What if we have had a DL coach good enough for NFL franchises? What are we gonna look like with a new DL coach with no experience trying to mask Al's deficiencies?

Torretta & others tweeting for KEVIN PATRICK. YES!

I suspect there's no chance it's going to happen. We don't need players who are taught aggressiveness, such as JPP, around here. We prefer guys who know how to play patty cake with the OL so no need to bring in a guy like Kevin Patrick.

As an old friend of Jethro Frankin, Im really happy reading this. I never felt he was the problem here. His resume as a D line coach is solid. As well, I cannot fault him for not being able to recruit D tackles into the golden-dorito shell scheme. Zig Ziglar and Dale Carnegie couldn't combine to sell what golden's defenses have to offer.

Best of luck Jethro!!!

I agree. But, I'm glad that we're starting to shed away the temple coaches.

Does it matter to anyone here that Jethro coached in a 4-3 scheme under Pete Carroll?? Calling Jethro a Temple coach seems crazy to me. I guess Ive just been following his career longer than most. (he and I were athletes at Fresno State together - I played soccer there, not football)

It matters bc he has a history with golden. The more of those layers we shed, the less of the temple influence we have.

Advertisement
Torretta & others tweeting for KEVIN PATRICK. YES!

I suspect there's no chance it's going to happen. We don't need players who are taught aggressiveness, such as JPP, around here. We prefer guys who know how to play patty cake with the OL so no need to bring in a guy like Kevin Patrick.

could happen. he's being inducted into the UM HOF this year

As an old friend of Jethro Frankin, Im really happy reading this. I never felt he was the problem here. His resume as a D line coach is solid. As well, I cannot fault him for not being able to recruit D tackles into the golden-dorito shell scheme. Zig Ziglar and Dale Carnegie couldn't combine to sell what golden's defenses have to offer.

Best of luck Jethro!!!

Does it matter to anyone here that Jethro coached in a 4-3 scheme under Pete Carroll?? Calling Jethro a Temple coach seems crazy to me. I guess Ive just been following his career longer than most. (he and I were athletes at Fresno State together - I played soccer there, not football)

It matters bc he has a history with golden. The more of those layers we shed, the less of the temple influence we have.

sweet he coached w carroll. he also couldnt recruit for his life. he amy end up being a good coach but he CANT recruit

I cannot blame any position coach for recruiting poorly here anymore. They're basically told to go out and sell shlt sandwiches while other coaches are showing up with lobster and filet.

Advertisement

Best of luck Jethro!!!

You guys still don't get it. No matter what Franklin and Donofrio want to run, Golden's defense. He could hire Pete Carrol, and we still run some stupid as patty cake ****. Do you expect a position coach to be like... you know Boss, **** your plan, i'm going to tell the guys to do this here!

Advertisement
Back