Jethro Franklin to the Raiders

Why can't someone take Doritos and his top defensive scheme? He is the true architect of the frog and patty D

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting parallel between the Raiders and Canes.

both programs destroyed by self inflicted wounds by their own management groups.

As a Raider/Hurricane fan, I'm having this weird feeling of happiness and a desire to dip my face in acid at the same time.

Edit: After further review, Franklin will be at least somewhat successful for the Raiders because the USC talent he had physically corresponds to the Raiders talent. What Del Rio liked to do with the Broncos he can ask for Franklin to do with the current talent until be quality until more helpe arrives in the draft/free agency.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Haha I love how now ppl r saying he's a decent coach. The entire year people were waiting for Franklin and Williams to be fired lol. Thank you Oakland and the ghost of al davis

Advertisement
Thayer Evans @ThayerEvansSI · 6m 6 minutes ago

Miami DL coach Jethro Franklin expected to accept same job w/ Oakland Raiders per sources.

Lmfao. Haven't read the post but I bet a lot of ppl of laughing and calling this, if true, a bad hire. I'm gonna laugh that this will be a great hire and he only looks like bad coach because of Golden. Lol

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 10m10 minutes ago

The University of Miami confirms that Jethro Franklin is leaving. Actually, Jethro confirms it himself...

Advertisement
Worst recruiter of all time

Don't care if he's teaching Golden's scheme, no one wanted to play for him. Anyone can be better

Watch Jethro do well next year and it will serve as another indictment on Golden's abortion of a defense.

Advertisement
Back