Jethro Franklin to the Raiders

HurricanePride

Freshman
Thayer Evans @ThayerEvansSI · 6m 6 minutes ago

Miami DL coach Jethro Franklin expected to accept same job w/ Oakland Raiders per sources.

Advertisement
As an old friend of Jethro Frankin, Im really happy reading this. I never felt he was the problem here. His resume as a D line coach is solid. As well, I cannot fault him for not being able to recruit D tackles into the golden-dorito shell scheme. Zig Ziglar and Dale Carnegie couldn't combine to sell what golden's defenses have to offer.

Best of luck Jethro!!!

Advertisement
As an old friend of Jethro Frankin, Im really happy reading this. I never felt he was the problem here. His resume as a D line coach is solid. As well, I cannot fault him for not being able to recruit D tackles into the golden-dorito shell scheme. Zig Ziglar and Dale Carnegie couldn't combine to sell what golden's defenses have to offer.

Best of luck Jethro!!!
+1000

Advertisement
Advertisement

Best of luck Jethro!!!

You telling me he isn't responsible for frog stance and patty cake?

Take Golden and Donofrio with you. His units ******* sucked but I'd guess that had more to do with the crap they were asked to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back