Jethro Franklin to the Raiders

Advertisement
Sorry but Franklin isn't the problem with the defense. It's the scheme we are running.

As an old friend of Jethro Frankin, Im really happy reading this. I never felt he was the problem here. His resume as a D line coach is solid. As well, I cannot fault him for not being able to recruit D tackles into the golden-dorito shell scheme. Zig Ziglar and Dale Carnegie couldn't combine to sell what golden's defenses have to offer.

Best of luck Jethro!!!

You telling me he isn't responsible for frog stance and patty cake?

Yes, that is correct.

A position coach does not dictate scheme.

New position coach...same technique...same squeme...same results.
Until Golden is gone nothing will change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Same scheme, same alignments, same responsibilities, same bull****. Who knows, Jethro could be a good coach, I wouldn't judge him too harshly based on his time here. Golden not only diminishes player ability but also coaching ability.

Jethro couldn't close on a DT if his life depended on it. great news. Amazing.

Advertisement
As an old friend of Jethro Frankin, Im really happy reading this. I never felt he was the problem here. His resume as a D line coach is solid. As well, I cannot fault him for not being able to recruit D tackles into the golden-dorito shell scheme. Zig Ziglar and Dale Carnegie couldn't combine to sell what golden's defenses have to offer.

Best of luck Jethro!!!

I agree. But, I'm glad that we're starting to shed away the temple coaches.

Advertisement

Best of luck Jethro!!!

I agree. But, I'm glad that we're starting to shed away the temple coaches.

Does it matter to anyone here that Jethro coached in a 4-3 scheme under Pete Carroll?? Calling Jethro a Temple coach seems crazy to me. I guess Ive just been following his career longer than most. (he and I were athletes at Fresno State together - I played soccer there, not football)

Kareem Brown is a Miami guy that's one good, he's young so that could be good in recruiting.

Kevin Patrick would be ideal

Advertisement
Back