Jesiah Pierre

Naw thats not his game. Well atleast not early on. Busta needs to be outside so he can run stuff down and use his athleticism.
Huff is a perfect ILB. Tall, thump for the run game, great feet and playmaking ability to play in space, has frame to add requisite weight to shed blocks, very smart to digest the book, and athleticism to stay on the field on 3rd. It’s no surprise that most ILB in the league are the most well rounded LBs on rosters. Huff no different. I think the points you make to him not fitting there are the actual reasons he makes a good ILB.

Advertisement
The game has changed, but not to this extent. You need a true MLB. Almost all top-25 level Power 5 teams would look at the type of personnel you're talking about & say we have a massive O-line, a good RB, & we're going to just run it down your throats, and they'll be successful.
No. Even back in the day vilma was playing mlb at 215 in a era where more focus was on the ground game. How many teams ran the ball down that defense throat?

Advertisement
All these de-commits is not a good look. Either we can't hang on to kids or our evaulations are so poor that we change our minds about kids that's already committed.

Advertisement
they are going ot have to recalibrate their board. Jahmar Brown nor Anthony Solomon can play inside.

Will have to view Williams from Norland, maybe review Hypollite at American Heritage(He has a Denzel Perryman frame)
Anthony has experience in the middle but it’s better to use his cover skills at an outside linebacker position.

Lol. I realize the comp is trash, but he seems to dominate that ****** comp.

I see a guy with size who instinctively locates the ball carrier, quickly negotiates through traffic, and tackles with violence. None of this wrap up, drag down crap.
I prefer a player that wraps up vs a player that wants to blow up the opponent and not wrap up. Again I say he played vs small fries 🍟. His film is just no impressive to me. The whole defense was in the backfield in no time! The opponents were totally overwhelmed.

Advertisement
Yall really need to relax! Kid has his ears in the street & is full aware of the talent that's already at Miami & the ELITE TALENT that's on the way. This is NOT THE AL GOLDEN ERA & kids that aren't ELITE and/or can handle the pressure of balling out at Miami will continue to jump ship. I expect 1 or 2 more of our 3* Commits to decommit. If you're worried go and read the things Nesta had to say about South Florida kids not commiting to Miami. Star average just jumped to 3.5 & Rivals even stated that Miami accepted kids early that aren't ELITE, which was hurting us and you best believe that this kid was one of the one's Rivals was talking about. Besides 1 of our current 3* Commits, expect them to become 4* Recruits by summers end. Miami has plenty of time to land an Elite MLB by NSD, so relax fellas.

Advertisement
You are as gullible as ever d*ckhead, did you not read his comments about his “commitment” months prior. It was evident then his heart wasnt in to being a cane. This sh*t isn’t rocket science
So if Shaq takes a visit to UF during his recruitment we should drop him too right? Should we have just completely stopped recruiting Tyson Campbell because he was visiting other schools and not even committed to us?!

Like have you even thought about what you were saying? Yeah lets just drop the top ILB on our board because the kid is a potential flip candidate to UF. That is literally retarded. Do you want Jordan Battle? But he's heavily being picked to go to tOSU....do you want Tyrique Stevenson? He's being recruited heavily by Clemson and others....Like your entire mentality regarding this is weak as ****. yeah lets just give up on top recruits who could possibly be considering other schools. smdh

No. Even back in the day vilma was playing mlb at 215 in a era where more focus was on the ground game. How many teams ran the ball down that defense throat?

Sigh, if you think Vilma was 215 I have a great piece of swampland to sell you. & just so you know, Vilma weighed 233 at the combine. I don't mind disagreements, but when you don't know the facts, well, it just makes you look ignorant like you're a #TrumpTheMoron.

So if Shaq takes a visit to UF during his recruitment we should drop him too right? Should we have just completely stopped recruiting Tyson Campbell because he was visiting other schools and not even committed to us?!

Like have you even thought about what you were saying? Yeah lets just drop the top ILB on our board because the kid is a potential flip candidate to UF. That is literally retarded. Do you want Jordan Battle? But he's heavily being picked to go to tOSU....do you want Tyrique Stevenson? He's being recruited heavily by Clemson and others....Like your entire mentality regarding this is weak as ****. yeah lets just give up on top recruits who could possibly be considering other schools. smdh
Pierre is no where near any of those players you just named. A big fuss about nothing honestly

Pierre is no where near any of those players you just named. A big fuss about nothing honestly
Brock it'd be one thing if your entire point was that you don't like Pierre's tape and you don't think TALENT WISE he should be a Cane. But thats NOT what you've been saying. You've been saying we should have dropped the top ilb on our board because he's interested in UF too. Thats just dumb dude. Maybe if it was November and he was still flirting with UF, you'd have a point. But Its just the ******* summer.

Advertisement
Back