Jesiah Pierre

Advertisement
The impression I got was the staff had cooled on him a bit.. Could be wrong it just seemed like that

Advertisement
Jahmar Brown shoulda been in this class already. 247 has him as the best of the Aquinas trio and if imma pick a recruiting site to base off of I’m going with them. Hopefully he makes the move now.

Advertisement
Imma go out on a limb and say I think brown was a take the entire time. I believe he was waiting to see how the linebacker situation played out. If he wasn’t a take he wouldn’t jump right in and b cool wit being just a plan b. I could b wrong. Just a feeling. Jayden Davis also tweeted out that “this changes everything”

IDK about Rian Davis. Not to be negative but I think he's a long shot. Going to be battles with Bama for sure

Imma go out on a limb and say I think brown was a take the entire time. I believe he was waiting to see how the linebacker situation played out. If he wasn’t a take he wouldn’t jump right in and b cool wit being just a plan b. I could b wrong. Just a feeling. Jayden Davis also tweeted out that “this changes everything”

I saw that too. And Brown tweeted "Well"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still very early in the recruiting year.

I'm sure we'll find another quality MLB.

Unless we haul in Rian Davis, this one is going to hurt. Need a thumper in this LB Class it’s filled with speed guys but need a guy like Jesiah.

I agree. We need a true MLB. Unless the staff feels Huff can become a tall thumper in the mold of Tavares Gooden the the smart move is Brown then be done at LB unless Rian really does want in. This moves gives us a couple options.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back