Jesiah Pierre

No he won’t!

Kid has never had to line up behind the defensive line and read and react. Just rushed the passer from the line of scrimmage.

No way he will ever make a good MLB here.

Keep him on the outside where he won’t get overwhelmed and where his lack of LB instincts don’t hold him back as much.

Joyner is more in the mold of a OLB/WDE hybrid or Viper in 3-4 defenses.

That position can still be used out of the 4-3, but it is more rare, and kind of shows your hand that he will be blitzing unless he learns to play in space.

Thank you. Acting like it's easy for a DE to "convert" to MLB betrays a profound lack of football knowledge. You don't just learn to read and react overnight.

Advertisement
If this was the other way around, and UF had offered first he would have dragged us along until the end and still signed there because of the "love." Typical little facquit Gayturd lover.

Did anyone else see Jahmar Brown's response to Pierre's de-commit? Or was I imagining that?

I’ll start this off by saying I think this kid can definitely play here. But its pretty clear the staff communication with him cooled. We picked up Huff and Soloman and also have Brooks in the fold. The staff has their sights set high for the last LB we take in this class.

Advertisement
Spence came to Miami at 195. At no time did he ever play here at 230. Vilma came in at 205 and left at 228lbs.

Miami has never needed lumbering 240 lb behemoths at mlb.

Spence came here about 180 soaking wet. His final year here he almost 230

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back