Jerseys vs UVA — Seriously?

Advertisement
If a uniform is plain, it sucks, it is has any decoration whatsoever, it's gaudy and sucks. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Miami has bar none the least rational fans on planet earth. First of all, WHO THE F cares? This is a one off jersey and compared to the crap Adidas had Miami wear under Golden, this is quite nice. It's not a jersey that looks good in replica form, that's on Adidas, but I'm a grown man that doesn't wear jerseys anymore so it's not a problem.

Those green helmets were the absolute worst. 🤢

For sure. I'm sure others said it at the time but they always reminded me of a freakin Christmas ornament.

Screenshot_20190820-081756_Google.jpg

Advertisement
you know what uni's I really came to like(outside the ones in the 80's), were the ones that Nike did during the Edgerrin James years, with the shadow on the numbers. I thought they were a great evolution from the jerseys from the glory days(when I think Russell Athletic was making them)

Agreed. The Bubba Franks, is what I call them b/c that 88 really stood out. Loved them, as well.

Advertisement
Brock; these r straight trash my guy. This looks like something from the 1800’s that they tried to make modern.

I’m all for throw backs, but let it be OUR throw back. Looks like a FUBU Jersey, blood. Lol. And if I’m being 💯, if Nike did this chit for another school, u know good & well we would be clowning the chit out of them...and if these had a swoosh on them, I would be calling them trash, too.

Unless we just struck a deal w David Beckham & his team to play in their proposed stadium, this chit has no purpose being in our locker room. Just like Nike had that lazy upside down U or wtf that was on our jersey, Adidas just gave us a lazy design w the aid of recyclables. My lil relative could’ve etch & sketched this chit.

I can see your vajay from here

Advertisement
The U on the collar looks so bad but those uniforms are otherwise very nice.

Much better than what they're hawking at Caneswear. Those look like soccer jerseys.

Sorry I haven’t been in this thread since the first page where everyone roaster the OP.

Are these real football or soccer uniforms?

Advertisement
The U on the collar looks so bad but those uniforms are otherwise very nice.

Much better than what they're hawking at Caneswear. Those look like soccer jerseys.

Yeah, because of the way the jersey stretches over the pads, and the patch being “U” shaped, the U patch gets a bit distorted. They need to make the patch a solid white backing (like a full circle or something) with the U embroidered into it and then sewn on to the uniform. It would hold the U “posts” together.

That’s been my only main issue with adidas. They’re material seems to always have far more stretch and less stiffness than Nike. Just their technology but it makes for some weird fits over the pads and the distortion of the U. Also makes them look “cheap” sometimes.

Advertisement
Back