Jersey combo?

So, we're FAMU? These uniform combos suck ***.

Agreed. One member of our season ticket group is considering not renewing next season and he's used the uniforms as a reason. Last week he was so shocked at the dark uniform combo he said he didn't recognize it as Miami. I heard Reece Davis say the same type of thing on ESPN this week, that he doesn't mind the uniform alterations unless he can't immediately tell what team it is, like Syracuse last week.

Advertisement

Agreed. One member of our season ticket group is considering not renewing next season and he's used the uniforms as a reason. Last week he was so shocked at the dark uniform combo he said he didn't recognize it as Miami. I heard Reece Davis say the same type of thing on ESPN this week, that he doesn't mind the uniform alterations unless he can't immediately tell what team it is, like Syracuse last week.

But if the team was 5-0 and ranked would that member still be considering not renewing his tickets? I mean seriously.. it's uniforms we are talking about right?

Lately I'd say Oregon's colors are shiny silver and electric yellowish green. Syracuse last week, had no clue. Having fun is one thing but if the brand identity gets lost in the sparkly shuffle its a minus. One thing for sure CFB is spending a ton on the uni combos craze.

Lol at uniforms being a reason to not renew tickets. Ppl need to get with the times and stop complaining bout the jersey combo's. There will always be someone who doesn't like it. The older fans need to realize that this is how things go. I'm sure ppl complained when uniforms changed the first two times

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn't look bad. Better than Orange on. Green on Orange.

The kids pick what the want to wear. Let them have fun.

Advertisement
image.jpg

On the list of Al Golden ***** ups, this is fairly minor, but still, it simply continues to reinforce the point that our head coach is completely out of touch with our tradition and what it really means to be a Miami Hurricane. He talked a big game at his first presser, but has done everything the opposite since. Par for the course.

Seriously? It's a friggin uniform. Who cares! Let's go beat some GT ***!

Advertisement

Seriously? It's a friggin uniform. Who cares! Let's go beat some GT ***!

The uniforms aren't aimed at middle aged men, they make the players/recruits happy and excited. All that really matters

I could give two ***** what we wear. I like the unis , anything is better than the bra strap .

Love how the miami hurricanes Twitter account threw shade at that procanes whiny *****. Lolololol

Advertisement
Back