Jersey combo?

Uniforms are great, and the players love them. Only thing that matters

And lol at the bozo who won't renew just because of the uniforms.

Advertisement
y'all whine about the dumbest ****.
90.gif

Uniforms are great, and the players love them. Only thing that matters

And lol at the bozo who won't renew just because of the uniforms.

I like some of our other combos better but this is all that matters.

Players like them, huge improvement over the old ones

Advertisement
Advertisement
The whole thread is predictable as ****.

Your dumbass shouldn't be allowed to post on any of these boards ever again after that utter bull**** you talked about heaps being better than kaaya right now ya ****ot

You can't read. Or at least understand what you're reading

Stfu jake don't think I forgot about your dumbass mr heaps should start over kaaaya

Hindsight is 20/20..

Advertisement
So, we're FAMU? These uniform combos suck ***.

Agreed. One member of our season ticket group is considering not renewing next season and he's used the uniforms as a reason. Last week he was so shocked at the dark uniform combo he said he didn't recognize it as Miami. I heard Reece Davis say the same type of thing on ESPN this week, that he doesn't mind the uniform alterations unless he can't immediately tell what team it is, like Syracuse last week.

lol its uniforms. ur friend needs to watch more Bravo and less ESPN. keep him at home next saturday.

Do the traditionalist realize how many uniform and helmet changes the Hurricanes have had? Just say you want the 80's and 90's look. This school has no traditional uniforms. We are not Penn State.

Advertisement
The whole thread is predictable as ****.

Your dumbass shouldn't be allowed to post on any of these boards ever again after that utter bull**** you talked about heaps being better than kaaya right now ya ****ot

You can't read. Or at least understand what you're reading

Stfu jake don't think I forgot about your dumbass mr heaps should start over kaaaya

When you find one post that said that quote me and start a thread. When you don't find it find one that said Heaps was better. Keep looking for **** that I allegedly wrote. You'll realize you can't understand what you're reading.

Just did you clown and there's more

On the list of Al Golden ***** ups, this is fairly minor, but still, it simply continues to reinforce the point that our head coach is completely out of touch with our tradition.

The players pick the uniform combo

Not only that, but what exactly is our tradition? The two tone collars and shadowed numbers of the mid 90's? The half stripe on the pants and swirling lines of the early 2000's? Maybe it was de-emphasizing orange from 2000 till mid-2003? The bra strap? The upside down "U" of the most recent version? Miami has no uniform tradition. Someone put it perfectly. Our traditionalist(A miami hurricanes fan who is a traditionalist doesn't make any sense) are asking for the late 80's and early 90's uniforms. Pretending like Miami has some uniform that is identifiable to the masses is just pretending.

Advertisement
Back