Jersey combo?

Timcanes

Sophomore
Anyone know what were wearing Sat? And yes in advance who cares just win. Since i cant control who wins i can care what they're wearing.

Advertisement
They'll probably announce it tomorrow. Which will then be followed by the whining of some if its anything other than the traditional uniforms. Whatever those might actually be(From 2000 until the rain game in 2003 against FSU the orange pants were not worn). Never mind that the uniforms have been known since April and it was clear this was gonna happen. People will make up crap about the tradition of our uniforms even though we've changed them consistently every 5-6 years since the early 90s(an ignored fact by those who like to whine about the uniforms). It will be a clear indictment of the athletic program and it's priorities.

I honestly think we should just scrap the alternate helmets all together and stick with the classic whites for the rest of the season.

AllCanes are asking us to wear orange, not sure if they know something we don't.

Advertisement
I thought that this was a misplaced recruiting thread about two DTs from New Jersey.

im going with classic white, orange jersey, and white pants. they will do the annocuement by time crap again

By-ESOlIUAE9z9D.jpg

They'll probably announce it tomorrow. Which will then be followed by the whining of some if its anything other than the traditional uniforms. Whatever those might actually be(From 2000 until the rain game in 2003 against FSU the orange pants were not worn). Never mind that the uniforms have been known since April and it was clear this was gonna happen. People will make up crap about the tradition of our uniforms even though we've changed them consistently every 5-6 years since the early 90s(an ignored fact by those who like to whine about the uniforms). It will be a clear indictment of the athletic program and it's priorities.

Might be time to log off, fin, when you're getting wound up over uniform threads.

Advertisement
Matt Porter said yesterday on Twitter that he does not know the combo, but was told we are going to wear a jersey/pants/helmet combo that we have never worn before.

At first when I saw the name of thread "Jersey Combo"....thought it was about Dorito and AG

IDGAF what we wear..as long as we keep the winning streak against these ******* going. Despite our evident talent advantage, I have a feeling that AG and company will do their best to keep the game interesting

Advertisement
Matt Porter said yesterday on Twitter that he does not know the combo, but was told we are going to wear a jersey/pants/helmet combo that we have never worn before.

If true, I bet we wear orange on green or green on orange (hopefully with traditional white helmets).

since Porter said it's a new combo, it'll be orange tops..only question is what helmet...

BzBdmK5CAAME6J5.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back