Jersey combo?

Advertisement
Green pants? Jesus, Golden. How can you ***** up something as easy as uniforms?

Golden continues to make every effort to create separation between this new breed of Canes and the thugs which tainted our image. He's said numerous times that he does not care about the past and wants to forge ahead with this "Renewed" identitty. Whatever the **** that means. I can't believe this **** man green pants again.

Golden continues to make every effort to create separation between this new breed of Canes and the thugs which tainted our image. He's said numerous times that he does not care about the past and wants to forge ahead with this "Renewed" identitty. Whatever the **** that means. I can't believe this **** man green pants again.

Bro... log off.

Advertisement

Really? He said that? And you can provide quotes and documentation of this? Nah....

Really? He said that? And you can provide quotes and documentation of this? Nah....

Does anyone know for a fact that it's Golden who makes the decision on uniform or is it the team captains?

Advertisement

I don't know what number you're even talking about man

I'm assuming the next two releases will be orange. I'm im not mistaken, GT regularly wears light colors at home. Their white out thing isn't out of the ordinary.

Advertisement
I'm assuming the next two releases will be orange. I'm im not mistaken, GT regularly wears light colors at home. Their white out thing isn't out of the ordinary.

No way we debut orange helmets with any jersey other than the smoke ones. Hope we never debut them at all, though. Stick with the classic helmets.

BzBd50yCEAAAz6e.jpg

Advertisement

No way we debut orange helmets with any jersey other than the smoke ones. Hope we never debut them at all, though. Stick with the classic helmets.

Yeah man I'm with you. Keep it simple.

Advertisement
Back