Jerry Jeudy wins Biletnikoff

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just got arrested.

It is common to get a no bond on misdemeanor domestic violence in Florida.

They don’t like guys bailing out on that without at least seeing a judge to review the complaint first.

He will probably get a bond at first appearance.
Didn't happen in FL.. It's out here in Colorado. Aurora/east Denver area specifically.

Advertisement
Long live Nut 🙏🏿
My brother thank you. Our guy was the peace maker and there were people who didn’t want that.

I repped a lot of the Bird Gang guys. I won’t mention any other names because I don’t want ot put anyone’s business out there like that but Nut wasn’t even coming to me for a criminal case. He had some money seized and I was pretty confident we were going to get it back because he has really worked hard to shift his income to legitimate ventures. He was killed while we were working on this.

I really became close to his parents over the past 8 years. Too often i had to explain I had no answer for why no one was being prosecuted for Nut’s murder. Hopefully this indictment provides them some solace.

Advertisement
My brother thank you. Our guy was the peace maker and there were people who didn’t want that.

I repped a lot of the Bird Gang guys. I won’t mention any other names because I don’t want ot put anyone’s business out there like that but Nut wasn’t even coming to me for a criminal case. He had some money seized and I was pretty confident we were going to get it back because he has really worked hard to shift his income to legitimate ventures. He was killed while we were working on this.

I really became close to his parents over the past 8 years. Too often i had to explain I had no answer for why no one was being prosecuted for Nut’s murder. Hopefully this indictment provides them some solace.

Man my cousin has/had a studio right there in Pittsburgh. Not far from that area Nut an them hung out at.

You must covered Bloody Jay them?.

this is fake news. Considering Gunna is from the south side and not really tied in to tough on the YFN - Cleveland Ave beef.

Jerry Jeudy is part of New Era down here in Broward. They are promotion group and record label...have a pretty good artist signed in FGC HEEM. (Who is also cool with Jacolby George) from the same neighborhood. ..Lauderhill.

Advertisement
Who the **** is linking jeudy with ysl bruh lol its no way yall are that gullible

And im a Broncos fan, people in denver are saying its a misdemeanor case but denver locks u up without bond about anything demostic violence related lol

Guess this is why he doesn’t have a bond

Last edited:
He just got arrested.

It is common to get a no bond on misdemeanor domestic violence in Florida.

They don’t like guys bailing out on that without at least seeing a judge to review the complaint first.

He will probably get a bond at first appearance.
It’s really for the judge to personally tell the defendant he has a stay away order against the victim.

But yes, he will get a bond there assuming there is probable cause.

Baby mama drama. Smh.

It doesn’t sound like any physical assault happen vs. not letting her leave.

Advertisement
Back