Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiffin is gone after the bowl regardless. Regardless if it's an oc spot or hc. He will not return

I think you guys are putting way too much stock/weight on Kiffin leaving. I say it has nothing to do with Jeudy's committment. Saban can very easily spin it any way he wants - "We're going to hire a guy that likes to spread it around" or "we just hired XYZ - he has plans to make you and Ridley the best receivers in America", blah blah.

Nothing is an absurdly strong word.

Advertisement
I wonder if Jerry realizes just how important of a cog he could be to returning his home team to glory. He's the type of guy and the type of flip from the king of college football that could legitimize the entire operation down here and put us back on the national map.

Step up for your community, big fella! Be a local hero! Don't go dance for a bunch of redneck racist fcks who would assume you were a trouble maker if they saw you in their neighborhood and didn't know you were a Bama player.

#truth

Just the thought of Richards and Jeudy lined up together. Good lawd.

Mullins/Cages in the slot holy ****

Mullins is the forgotten man, I'm telling you. Just as good as Richards and can be a terror for us.

Something is up with him. Should of "learned that play book" by now.
or they just wanted to redshirt him we really didnt need him this year with the emergence of Malcolm Lewis, Richards, Coley and Njoku

Advertisement

Mullins is the forgotten man, I'm telling you. Just as good as Richards and can be a terror for us.

or they just wanted to redshirt him we really didnt need him this year with the emergence of Malcolm Lewis, Richards, Coley and Njoku

I don't think he received a redshirt

He played, so they can't redshirt him.

I don't think he received a redshirt

Sadly no but he'll still ball out

If he got a redshirt great. Though I never saw anything indicating he got one. Just never played it seems. He was late getting in due to grade issues and clearing those up, but should of gotten a little playing time by now.

Advertisement
Kiffin is gone after the bowl regardless. Regardless if it's an oc spot or hc. He will not return

I think you guys are putting way too much stock/weight on Kiffin leaving. I say it has nothing to do with Jeudy's committment. Saban can very easily spin it any way he wants - "We're going to hire a guy that likes to spread it around" or "we just hired XYZ - he has plans to make you and Ridley the best receivers in America", blah blah.

Nothing is an absurdly strong word.

Yeah I know - I was talking in absolutes to make a point.

They picked him around 7. He was having breakfast on campus this morning with a coach from what my boy told me.

Word is that he's staying till Sunday. Dead period strikes on Sunday at midnight.

They picked him around 7. He was having breakfast on campus this morning with a coach from what my boy told me.

Word is that he's staying till Sunday. Dead period strikes on Sunday at midnight.

Wow If Richt can pull that off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I like where this is heading

Advertisement

Put that man with Richards all freaking weekend!!!

Great news. Entire last weekend.

:U5PyXda::duke-uni2::4e49C5euykr1O.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back