Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick note. From my understanding what I was told. If he signs financial aid with Miami. They can contact him during the dead period too.

Advertisement
Just the thought of Richards and Jeudy lined up together. Good lawd.

Mullins/Cages in the slot holy ****

Mullins is the forgotten man, I'm telling you. Just as good as Richards and can be a terror for us.

Something is up with him. Should of "learned that play book" by now.

A mixture of the playbook and conditioning since he arrived so late but we will see this off season.

It's 36 in Tuscaloosa right now. Mid to high 70's sounds a whole lot better.

Just the thought of Richards and Jeudy lined up together. Good lawd.

Mullins/Cages in the slot holy ****

Mullins is the forgotten man, I'm telling you. Just as good as Richards and can be a terror for us.

Something is up with him. Should of "learned that play book" by now.

What's up is that he is a freshman and while talented not as good as some have made him out to be. Second, I actually believe some of the playbook excuse. Let's not forget that it was considered a miracle that the kid qualified and let be real if you are border line of qualifying as a student athlete you are probably not the sharpest tool in the box and/or are somewhat apathetic when it comes to studying.

Is Bandy coming to campus? Can we get Deejay on a direct flight? DJ Johnson? Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Playmaker? The '01 Championship Team? All hands on deck!

Advertisement
Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

Just a quick note. From my understanding what I was told. If he signs financial aid with Miami. They can contact him during the dead period too.

This site would crash in under 30 seconds if word gets out he signed one of those hah!

Tweedy and Petey...

Name a more iconic duo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

if dalvin cook can sign one with the **** show we had the past 4 years. certainly JJ can sign one with a coach that is not going anywhere for a while. saban and kiffin are on the back end of their time in alabama. see that young man!

Advertisement
Oh and my guy I'm getting info from talks with Tweed as well. Shout out to KB.

Tweed, let Lingard know we coming!

Sounds right. I remember that during the Dalvin Cook fiasco

Does this mean he is taking is OV with Carter, Steed, Jennings, Donaldson, Burns, Henderson, Weldon, and Garvin? Heck of a group to get together for an OV today.

Advertisement
They picked him around 7. He was having breakfast on campus this morning with a coach from what my boy told me.

Word is that he's staying till Sunday. Dead period strikes on Sunday at midnight.

Mark and Ron gonna drop him off at 11:59. Tuck him into bed and make sure no one gets anything in after them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to get all our top commits on campus even if they're unofficial visits. Need to get all the biddies on campus to show Jeudy love. And most importantly.......we need to get this man a cake!! Lol...a cake with a big fat check hidden inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back