Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jerry realizes just how important of a cog he could be to returning his home team to glory. He's the type of guy and the type of flip from the king of college football that could legitimize the entire operation down here and put us back on the national map.

Step up for your community, big fella! Be a local hero! Don't go dance for a bunch of redneck racist fcks who would assume you were a trouble maker if they saw you in their neighborhood and didn't know you were a Bama player.

This would be like Alonzo Highsmith and Melvin Batton committing back in the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kiffin is gone after the bowl regardless. Regardless if it's an oc spot or hc. He will not return

I wonder if Jerry realizes just how important of a cog he could be to returning his home team to glory. He's the type of guy and the type of flip from the king of college football that could legitimize the entire operation down here and put us back on the national map.

Step up for your community, big fella! Be a local hero! Don't go dance for a bunch of redneck racist fcks who would assume you were a trouble maker if they saw you in their neighborhood and didn't know you were a Bama player.

This would be like Alonzo Highsmith and Melvin Batton committing back in the day.

That's the first thing I thought of too. A local national level elite recruit demonstrating to the other local talent that it's time to take the local program (back) to the top of the game.

Advertisement
Kiffin is gone after the bowl regardless. Regardless if it's an oc spot or hc. He will not return

Agreed. He's got 3 years under Kiffin at that point. He's not coming back for year 4. He's learned anything/everything he was going to learn under Saban.

Advertisement

He and his family can't stand Saban (who really is an incorrigible POS).

Anyone ever hear the story about how Saban went off on Muschamp's mom when he was the Dolphins DC? Makes me wish someone on his staff would put hands on him like Mike Vrabel did to Urban Meyer.

Advertisement
[TWEET]807256350283759616[/TWEET]

These are some hatin *** fa**ots, man. The only thing you scooped was Tweed's balls when he put his sack on your face #tweed4life

I think you guys are putting way too much stock/weight on Kiffin leaving. I say it has nothing to do with Jeudy's committment. Saban can very easily spin it any way he wants - "We're going to hire a guy that likes to spread it around" or "we just hired XYZ - he has plans to make you and Ridley the best receivers in America", blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back