Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweed ain't neva lied- Peter Petey Pablo Ariz
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] I never doubted you.
[MENTION=9116]Rellyrell[/MENTION] leave the hoodie on but come out yo stance my dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Unless CMR can get him to shut it down, 'Bama still has the final visit...obviously a great sign that he's on campus, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up until the fax arrives on NSD.
My understanding is he's an EE. Is that not the case?

Jeudy IS an EE.

So that means that this weekend is the last to take an OV, right?

I believe so. Dead period starts next Monday and goes into the 11th of January.

https://recruitlook.com/recruiting-calendar/ncaa-division-i/football-fbs/

Saban is allowed to contact Jeudy because he's counted as a mid-year enrollment (EE) though. So something to consider.
That's only if he signed a faa

Jeudy would send shockwaves if he were to flip to us. Outside chance it happens, but my god flipping him would be the biggest recruiting coup in god knows how long.

That man is the equivalence of Donaldson on the o-line. Him and Richards on the field at the same time would have opposing secondaries ****ing themselves silly.

Biggest comparison I can think of is De'Anthony Thomas flipping from USC to Oregon. Of course there have been other mega flips (Patrick Peterson, Joe McKnight, etc), but Thomas flipping from USC to Oregon was a mammoth co-sign on what Chip Kelly was doing up in Eugene. It gave them street cred in a sense (which is weird if you know anything about Chip Kelly).

Advertisement
When did he take an official to alabama?

If he did not take an official there it would be strange if he signed with them

In regards to Bama, Richards and Jeudy should have a lot to talk about. The success can be had here, at home.

so.. I haven't watched one clip of jeudy because I assumed we had no shot. how good is this kid? who does he compare to?

Jerry Rice with a better 40 time.

WAY better 40. Better route running, too.

Did you just say a high school kid has better route running than Jerry Rice.....

Seriously? Sense the sarcasm... Good lord.

Same thing when I said McFarland was faster and more elusive than Dalvin Cook. IT'S A JOKE.

Well we do have alot of idiots on this board....

Advertisement
Hope everyone realizes not to ******* mercilessly go after someone bringing premium info to the board anymore. It literally happens anytime someone brings info, they get immediately jumped on.

Most people would just say **** it and not post anymore after the insults that were tossed in this thread. But thankfully Tweed stuck with it and ultimately shut everyone up. I don't think people understand that we want to encourage insiders to post here, not run them off.

Thanks for the info Tweed.

Advertisement
In regards to Bama, Richards and Jeudy should have a lot to talk about. The success can be had here, at home.

CxqdesCVEAApiSW.jpg:large

Hope everyone realizes not to ******* mercilessly go after someone bringing premium info to the board anymore. It literally happens anytime someone brings info, they get immediately jumped on.

Most people would just say **** it and not post anymore after the insults that were tossed in this thread. But thankfully Tweed stuck with it and ultimately shut everyone up. I don't think people understand that we want to encourage insiders to post here, not run them off.

TOS stacking L's.

Pete knew. That's why he called them out when they tried to shout down Tweed's info.

Be a local hero, Jerry. It's easy to front-run.

Let Mike Irving and Amari Cooper walk into the same place in South Florida and see who gets all the love and plaudits.

Advertisement
This is the type of recruiting win that would stop the elite kids from tugging Miami around. This would be absolutely massive.

Dalvin Cook, Amari Cooper type impact player

yup thought the same thing, an absolute statement that Miami is back in the game

TOS stacking L's.

Pete knew. That's why he called them out when they tried to shout down Tweed's info.

Pete knew there was a chance we'd get a visit and that we were trying to get one. He didn't know any of the details Tweed gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back