Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crystalballs is on the G6 with bags and going straight to the handlers, this is gonna be a blood bath, we gotta find a way to win

Advertisement
Hope everyone realizes not to ****ing mercilessly go after someone bringing premium info to the board anymore. It literally happens anytime someone brings info, they get immediately jumped on.

Most people would just say **** it and not post anymore after the insults that were tossed in this thread. But thankfully Tweed stuck with it and ultimately shut everyone up. I don't think people understand that we want to encourage insiders to post here, not run them off.

Thanks for the info Tweed.

TOS stacking L's.

Pete knew. That's why he called them out when they tried to shout down Tweed's info.
That was the dead giveaway that it was true and those fools still pay for subscriptions on this sites lol

Y'all really didn't trust a **** named Tweed? What the fck is wrong with y'all?

I really wish there was an event for the first screening of Catholicsvs CConvicts on campus with many of the former players there just for this weekend

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]...I have two questions that I am hoping you can answer. Did his mother come on the visit with him? Did Kiffen leaving play a role in his decision to visit?

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]...I have two questions that I am hoping you can answer. Did his mother come on the visit with him? Did Kiffen leaving play a role in his decision to visit?

Kiffin is still at Bama (for now. LSU OC/AHC postion on deck). Houston didn't hire him. Even then, Cristobal is his primary recruiter.

Advertisement
Make it happen!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVyM6QIUYAAYlz4.jpg

CVyM6QIUYAAYlz4.jpg5

Advertisement
Bartow just told everyone Jeudy is visiting. Didn't give credit to tweed. 😡

Why in the world should this have been kept quiet? If it would upset JJ that much that Saban found out he's theirs anyway

Advertisement
[MENTION=32]AUcane[/MENTION], you're very quiet today. Have you increased our chances yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back