Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jeudy visits I'll request a name change to tony cuck

c2ebc3ce1f3954c66224d9814aae645a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is either going to be a hero on this or [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION] 2.0.

Ibis Wingz the Prophet.

Is this the same Tweed that was on RCT?

Ibis Wingz sniffed out that RCT circle jerk chicanery.

I'm a more trusting soul. I think Tweed got info that went bad when a big mind-changing bag arrived a few hours later. Either that, or Tweed's an RCT shythead looking to spoof us.

23 pages for a might visit. I hope to God this turns out to be right. This place is going to be a wasteland if it doesn't turn out to be true and even worse if he actually does visit and sticks with Bama. I'll light a candle

To be honest, how could anyone think he is not going to come to UM? He lives only an hour up the road and we are constantly hearing stories about how often he is on our campus, attending practices, bonding with players, etc. Also, his roots come from a very honest and trustworthy coaching staff over at Monarch that encourages their players to do what is best for themselves and their families and would never do something like funnel players to Alabama for a kickback. The way he just glows about Miami and is tweetering pro-Miami stuff on a daily basis. You'd have to be crazy to think he signs anywhere else in a couple weeks.

He goes to Deerfield

He was teammates with Cane fanatics Shawn Burgess-Becker and Calvin Ridley at Monarch before taking his talents to Deerfield (along with some Monarch coaches).

Advertisement
To be honest, how could anyone think he is not going to come to UM? He lives only an hour up the road and we are constantly hearing stories about how often he is on our campus, attending practices, bonding with players, etc. Also, his roots come from a very honest and trustworthy coaching staff over at Monarch that encourages their players to do what is best for themselves and their families and would never do something like funnel players to Alabama for a kickback. The way he just glows about Miami and is tweetering pro-Miami stuff on a daily basis. You'd have to be crazy to think he signs anywhere else in a couple weeks.

He goes to Deerfield

He was teammates with Cane fanatics Shawn Burgess-Becker and Calvin Ridley at Monarch before taking his talents to Deerfield (along with some Monarch coaches).

Hmmm, I smell a genron involvement in this one if jeudy is tight with Ridley and SBB. I can smell that slimy **** a mile away.

Every time we have a thread on a commit go over 400 posts they never end up here. Cook had one, Dixon, Matthew Thomas and now Jeudy.

It's the CIS kiss of death.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is either going to be a hero on this or [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION] 2.0.

Ibis Wingz the Prophet.

Is this the same Tweed that was on RCT?

Ibis Wingz sniffed out that RCT circle jerk chicanery.

I'm a more trusting soul. I think Tweed got info that went bad when a big mind-changing bag arrived a few hours later. Either that, or Tweed's an RCT shythead looking to spoof us.

It's better to take the high road - like you always do. Ibis Wang and CIS is lucky to see you lead by example. Let me be the first to thank you.

Advertisement
Hoodie staying on, and Imma stay in my D-boy stance. Don't know why you guys keep doing this to yourselves. Our WR recruiting will be an unmitigated disaster and we can blame October for that. Until we can get out of our own way, in either October or November, we're not going to keep the State of Miami locked down.

Advertisement
Do we know definitively if he is or is not OV'ing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back