Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's coming... have faith!
His coach is definitely getting hooked up and is hating, fvck him!

Advertisement
Jalen "my butt" hurts aint the guy to hitch your train to as a WR

It cuts both ways. Jeudy would only have Kayaa for one year and then a big unknown after that

Yep, but his head coach has produced some of the best qb to play in the SEC over the past 15 years. QB was in issue maybe one time during that time. I would go with that. in saban's time, what he's had 2 receivers to amount to anything!

You can say saban has only had 2 at bama but richt only had one at uga in 15 years.

Always warms my heart to see UM fans so quick to white knight for the programs we're recruiting against. You guys are so even-handed.

It cuts both ways. Jeudy would only have Kayaa for one year and then a big unknown after that

Yep, but his head coach has produced some of the best qb to play in the SEC over the past 15 years. QB was in issue maybe one time during that time. I would go with that. in saban's time, what he's had 2 receivers to amount to anything!

You can say saban has only had 2 at bama but richt only had one at uga in 15 years.

Always warms my heart to see UM fans so quick to white knight for the programs we're recruiting against. You guys are so even-handed.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4::ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Advertisement
Bringing sick memories of the Cash insider debacle several years ago.

Twash???

Advertisement

I call it how it is.

Photo taken by Danny's old sauces. Saban is going to be furious. []_[] jerry@UM.jpg

Advertisement
set aside that million Richt. It's the only way to get some of these kids

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back