Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It cuts both ways. Jeudy would only have Kayaa for one year and then a big unknown after that

Yep, but his head coach has produced some of the best qb to play in the SEC over the past 15 years. QB was in issue maybe one time during that time. I would go with that. in saban's time, what he's had 2 receivers to amount to anything!

You can say saban has only had 2 at bama but richt only had one at uga in 15 years.

Always warms my heart to see UM fans so quick to white knight for the programs we're recruiting against. You guys are so even-handed.

I call it how it is.
Nah. You call it how you see it. And you always see it with a slant toward the programs we recruit against. You got a case of pseudosexual program envy. Diagnosed.

Advertisement
To be honest, how could anyone think he is not going to come to UM? He lives only an hour up the road and we are constantly hearing stories about how often he is on our campus, attending practices, bonding with players, etc. Also, his roots come from a very honest and trustworthy coaching staff over at Monarch that encourages their players to do what is best for themselves and their families and would never do something like funnel players to Alabama for a kickback. The way he just glows about Miami and is tweetering pro-Miami stuff on a daily basis. You'd have to be crazy to think he signs anywhere else in a couple weeks.

To be honest, how could anyone think he is not going to come to UM? He lives only an hour up the road and we are constantly hearing stories about how often he is on our campus, attending practices, bonding with players, etc. Also, his roots come from a very honest and trustworthy coaching staff over at Monarch that encourages their players to do what is best for themselves and their families and would never do something like funnel players to Alabama for a kickback. The way he just glows about Miami and is tweetering pro-Miami stuff on a daily basis. You'd have to be crazy to think he signs anywhere else in a couple weeks.

Who are you referring to?

Advertisement

Who are you referring to?

Jeudy, obviously.

I said I wouldnt do it and I wont throw it in your face that someone's info was wrong but I brought the CS info and got heat, especially from Franchise, which should be expected since he has a comment to about anything anyone says.

Anyway. Is he still visiting?

Advertisement

You make some very compelling points especially regarding those Monarch coaches and their love for UM and hatred of Alabama.

Advertisement
Yep, but his head coach has produced some of the best qb to play in the SEC over the past 15 years. QB was in issue maybe one time during that time. I would go with that. in saban's time, what he's had 2 receivers to amount to anything!

You can say saban has only had 2 at bama but richt only had one at uga in 15 years.

Always warms my heart to see UM fans so quick to white knight for the programs we're recruiting against. You guys are so even-handed.

I call it how it is.
Nah. You call it how you see it. And you always see it with a slant toward the programs we recruit against. You got a case of pseudosexual program envy. Diagnosed.

Aint no **** slant its fact. He said saban has only 2 wrs who ended up worth a **** and richt has only had 1 at uga. Where is the slant? Thats facts. I dont envy nobody or no one but i aint sugar coating ****

Advertisement

He goes to Deerfield

I said I wouldnt do it and I wont throw it in your face that someone's info was wrong but I brought the CS info and got heat, especially from Franchise, which should be expected since he has a comment to about anything anyone says.

Anyway. Is he still visiting?

LOL at this simp patting himself on the back for quoting even faker insiders at Kuntspurt. You should be banned for even having a subscription to that toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back