Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any crank shots on Jerry? You losers go ahead & waste your time watching film. Show me a nice crank outline & I'll tell you everything you need to know. #ItsAllAboutTheCrank

My sauce said JJ wants to play QB and is going to juco to sharpen his skills, tifwiw

Advertisement
People think we're getting this guy? lmao

Maybe 22 pages ago people thought we had a chance.

This fcking place is a soap opera though, so don't count out a last-second swing back to hopefulness very soon. I can smell this Harry Beudy thing getting new legs real quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My sauces indicate that Jeudy will visit Butch Davis and FIU instead. Expect a flip from Bama after the visit.

Last edited:
Crank it up up baby now, crank it up baby, twist my crank, twist my crank, cmon cmon cmon cmon baby now

Kr0jLvS.gif

Advertisement
Lol 24 pages of wasted reading and time. Jeudy is not coming here! I don't understand why there is any optimism. SMH rookies. I don't care if he visits or not but I would put it 80 percent he doesn't visit.

look fellas, I simply post the info that I'm provided with.

I told you guys info that no other site or reporter had on us doing an in-home with JJ on Monday.

I was told that the visit went great & he was going to OV.

If I'm told those plans changed, I will pass along the info. That's all I have right now.

look fellas, I simply post the info that I'm provided with.

I told you guys info that no other site or reporter had on us doing an in-home with JJ on Monday.

I was told that the visit went great & he was going to OV.

If I'm told those plans changed, I will pass along the info. That's all I have right now.

Booooo!!! Waahhh!!!! You suck!!!!

Just kidding. Thanks for putting yourself out there to give us info! Hope you keep it coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back