2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

He basically says they are even and he is going to rely on his gut feeling. Acknowledges early playing time at Miami and the newly strengthened OLine Mario has built. Wants to see some results.

Truly sounds like it’s going to be tough. I wonder how much the father’s influence will have and where he stands now after the visit

Advertisement
I wish it was that easy. Texas has recruited the OL very well under Sark too, and also just had 2 RB’s drafted including 1 in the top 10. It’s not like we are the only team with something to sell.

I think the kid likes us a lot, obviously. But with UT having that last visit, I don’t see it happening.
It is & will be that easy. Just not this cycle.

My apologies...
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Great respect here. That’s how real men handle business. Big Pause just in case

Last edited:
😂 I think I’m done losing friends. I’m conflicting myself out on TOC, CIO/SWFL, Empy, the entire Awards Committee, Chise if he ever posts again, Relly, Thuggie, OCCC, OGH, Playmaker and a bunch of insiders and serious contributors and whoever else is nice on here, and doesn’t act out. The ones I’ve named who do act out… get a true unattached killer Maude on em. Lol

I need a break.
Ah man @RVACane . U left me out the CIS FRIENDS OF URS GROUP !? I’m hurt! I thought we were kool😂

Advertisement
I wish it was that easy. Texas has recruited the OL very well under Sark too, and also just had 2 RB’s drafted including 1 in the top 10. It’s not like we are the only team with something to sell.

I think the kid likes us a lot, obviously. But with UT having that last visit, I don’t see it happening.
Tashard Choice is a **** of a recruiter.

Advertisement
This is the type of running back that makes other kids transfer to another school.
I don’t see how UT can keep him and Baxter happy. If we don’t get Gibson this time around we may get another shot 2 years down the road.

Advertisement
We should be the top destination for RB's with the oline factory being built.
Why? Nothing has been proven on the field yet. Now if we show major improvement THIS year(which shouldn't be hard to do), next year will be deadly when it comes to recruiting RBs and I mean that in a good way.

Why? Nothing has been proven on the field yet. Now if we show major improvement THIS year(which shouldn't be hard to do), next year will be deadly when it comes to recruiting RBs and I mean that in a good way.
I said with the oline factory being BUILT. Didn't mean today. Meant in the future.

Advertisement
Thats how u recruit. U go after two talented RBs, they will be aware of the dynamics. It wouldnt shock me if one of them pop this week before the weekend. CWH is already in the boat and local. Unlikely we take 3 RBs in the same class with 4 underclassmen already on the roster. If they really feel strongly about Miami they may pull the trigger. Btw we trying to create similar at WR. If Hawkins and Miller pop

Advertisement
Back