2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo

1657913237823.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Is originally from Gainesville FL, but played his Sophomore year at Mundy Mills in Georgia.

Rushed for 626yds & 4TD’s off just 98 carries, plus 79yds receiving & 61yds returning.

Is a shifty jump cutter with terrific field vision, accelerating burst in the 2nd level & runs with great balance.

He’s the current #1 ranked back for the 24 class, but there’s others I personally have ahead of him but he’s definitely one of the best no doubt. He teammates with the #2 ranked RB Stacy Gage who’s originally from Tampa, both of them will be showcased in IMG’s Offense.

But Florida for the 24 class is absolutely loaded at RB, similar to the 23 class.
- 5-star Jerrick Gibson from Gainesville
- 4-star Stacy Gage from Tampa
- 4-star Anthony Carrie from Tampa
- 4-star Davion Gause from (North Dade) Chaminade
- 4-star Isaac Brown from Homestead
- 4-star Chauncey Bowens from Palm Beach
- 3-star D’Marius Rucker from Lakeland

We should be able to land at least 1 one of’em, especially in a RB friendly offense with the OL’s we’ll be bringing in, if you’re a high caliber RB we have to be an enticing program to look at for the future.

Advertisement

Is originally from Gainesville FL, but played his Sophomore year at Mundy Mills in Georgia.

Rushed for 626yds & 4TD’s off just 98 carries, plus 79yds receiving & 61yds returning.

Is a shifty jump cutter with terrific field vision, accelerating burst in the 2nd level & runs with great balance.

He’s the current #1 ranked back for the 24 class, but there’s others I personally have ahead of him but he’s definitely one of the best no doubt. He teammates with the #2 ranked RB Stacy Gage who’s originally from Tampa, both of them will be showcased in IMG’s Offense.

But Florida for the 24 class is absolutely loaded at RB, similar to the 23 class.

We should be able to land at least 1 one of’em, especially in a RB friendly offense with the OL’s we’ll be bringing in, if you’re a high caliber RB we have to be an enticing program to look at for the future.

Bowens my top guy. Yours?

Agree this is much like 23 - everyone will have their personal fave and argue back and forth lol...but you can't really go wrong with any of them IMO.

Advertisement

Supposedly rankings are based on nfl projections. For RB to be in the top 10 he should be a generational talent. Very rare for a back to go that high. Based on tape and measurable s I don’t see generational talent but he’s young and I’m okay being wrong. Just my opinion he’s really good but I’m not convinced he’s amazing yet.

Second person I’ve ever seen with my name, just spelled different. Jerrick McKinnon and this guy. Sign him up

Advertisement
Back