2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
1686875003237.png

From OT7 national event yesterday:

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy four-star running back Jerrick Gibson said that Texas, Miami and Georgia are standing out above the rest. Gibson visited Georgia at the beginning of June and was at Miami last weekend. He will see Texas on June 23, and he hopes to be able to make a decision shortly after his visits. Texas has been in the top position for a while, but Miami is making a strong push. I'm not sure if the Hurricanes have passed up the Longhorns in the race, but if Texas still holds a lead, it's not a comfortable one. Gibson said the official visit process is giving his family an opportunity to see each program up close and get comfortable with the idea of trusting those schools. Texas has to feel good about having the final visit given the relationship Gibson has with Texas running back coach Tashard Choice.

Advertisement
At some point in the process, the family was all Tenn! And if it was my son, I’d send him there instead of Texas.

But then, just like Baxter last year, surprise UOV to Texas and they walk out basically locks.

The difference between the two is that that family “kept it open”, but it’s been a done deal for some time now.

😂 I think I’m done losing friends. I’m conflicting myself out on TOC, CIO/SWFL, Empy, the entire Awards Committee, Chise if he ever posts again, Relly, Thuggie, OCCC, OGH, Playmaker and a bunch of insiders and serious contributors and whoever else is nice on here, and doesn’t act out. The ones I’ve named who do act out… get a true unattached killer Maude on em. Lol

I need a break.

What the what?

I've just been chillin' in Kentucky Fried Chicken...

Advertisement
At some point in the process, the family was all Tenn! And if it was my son, I’d send him there instead of Texas.

But then, just like Baxter last year, surprise UOV to Texas and they walk out basically locks.

The difference between the two is that that family “kept it open”, but it’s been a done deal for some time now.
Yea gave our best shot I'd be very happy with Riley at RB

Talked to the kid on Tuesday, great young man go Canes!!

Advertisement

Ehhh, it’s gonna be hard to not only pass up oil $$, but I’m sure Sark will lean into B Robinson becoming a Top 10 pick last draft & his back up getting drafted in the 4th. I can’t tell u the last time Tennessee had a 1st round RB drafted. Last two I recall drafted was Kamara (my FFB nemesis) in the 3rd & I believe John Kelly got drafted the following y in like the 5th or 6th round. That was 2017-18….since then? Crickets.

So I’m sure Sark will lean into that, bigly.

Advertisement
Back