2024 Jerrick Gibson RB

Advertisement
If its as reported that Gibson didnt particularly like following behind Baxter. I think he is a Cane. Also teams choose which positions and which players each cycle to drop the Brinx on.
Not to reiterate, but I like Baxter better, but that's not a diss on Gibson, who I like very much. But Baxter reminded me of McGahee.

You *** Drunk faqquit, just because I said Cane....doesn't mean anything. Even Ghandi said it was close. Insecurities???....Geriatric??....MFer, you can't comprehend how Great my life is. I have absolutely No insecurities.
Lol chill dude…I was just acknowledging that it was a great comeback lol I have no quarrel with you friend. Even great poster aren’t 100% accurate, so you’re good in my book.

Advertisement
That other dude caught a stray left hook for no reason…lmao
🤷‍♂️🤣
Will Smith Slap GIF by Xavier Degraux

If anyone has a complaint, I get it, and I’m not saying they’re wrong, but I’m also tired of losing friends for doing my Maude job so I may create a list of posting legends that I’m conflicting myself out of in full disclosure to the board that needs someone unattached emotionally like Inday, AtlAtty, Urine, or Jedd.

I need a break. I can’t take the pressure anymore. 😂 That Cryptical Karenical Embolism wore me out.
Let SWFL be. I didn’t take it personal at all lol ex-military so I’ve got crocodile thick skin lol some guys just don’t get down with the jokes like that…I can dig it, no biggie. Let’s talk football!

Advertisement
Let SWFL be. I didn’t take it personal at all lol ex-military so I’ve crocodile thick skin lol some guys just don’t get down with the jokes like that…I can dig it, no biggie. Let’s talk football!
😂 I think I’m done losing friends. I’m conflicting myself out on TOC, CIO/SWFL, Empy, the entire Awards Committee, Chise if he ever posts again, Relly, Thuggie, OCCC, OGH, Playmaker and a bunch of insiders and serious contributors and whoever else is nice on here, and doesn’t act out. The ones I’ve named who do act out… get a true unattached killer Maude on em. Lol

I need a break.

😂 I think I’m done losing friends. I’m conflicting myself out on TOC, CIO/SWFL, Empy, the entire Awards Committee, Chise if he ever posts again, Relly, Thuggie, OCCC, OGH, Playmaker and a bunch of insiders and serious contributors and whoever else is nice on here, and doesn’t act out. The ones I’ve named who do act out… get a true unattached killer Maude on em. Lol

I need a break.
Tim And Eric Smile GIF

Would be interesting to understand what the actual article says because the pull quote makes it sound like Texas most definitely isn't a lock anymore and the leaderboard is shifting.

Advertisement
Would be interesting to understand what the actual article says because the pull quote makes it sound like Texas most definitely isn't a lock anymore and the leaderboard is shifting.
One thing to consider from those articles is that it’s Canesport. I wait to hear from our guys or Gabby before I would get too giddy.

I firmly believe we have caught and passed Texas since the early spring. Long way to go though, and he still is taking an OV to Texas, but I believe if signing day was tomorrow he’d be a Hurricane.

Advertisement
We should be the top destination for RB's with the oline factory being built.

I wish it was that easy. Texas has recruited the OL very well under Sark too, and also just had 2 RB’s drafted including 1 in the top 10. It’s not like we are the only team with something to sell.

I think the kid likes us a lot, obviously. But with UT having that last visit, I don’t see it happening.

Advertisement
Back