Jermaine Grace

Advertisement
Grace will be our biggest "freak" LB we've had here in a long time by the time he's a Junior.

6'2" 230+ running a 4.5 forty and a vertical around 40".

Can't really give an opinion until I see a picture of him without a shirt on

hold up two inches with your hands and you will realize two inches isnt that big im 5'11 and i stand on my tippe toes im about 6'2 now that much difference your frame willl come from shoulder length, chest build, and thighs. all this height stuff is over blown

He is almost the exact size Jon Beason was coming out of high school. Beason was 6'1 200-210 and was actually almost moved to defensive back. Beason bulked up to almost 240 by the time he was done at Miami. Grace and Beason are very similar players IMO

not the same type of body frames or actual size...believe me Beason was over 210 here...and doing everything possible to not be that big in high school he always though of himself as a db.....DP has Beason's frame....

Grace has the wiry frame of Cookie Buchanon...hes a guy that should play at or around 220-225 his whole um career...and im fine with it.

Beason as senior in high school...

36.jpg

that was Beason's Jr Year....i know because i was there with him. Miami Nike Camp @ um.

But you can still see the cut in the kid...like i said Beason was bound to blow up to the weight he has...because dude was basically playing every and doing everything to stay around a certain weight to be a db...(he barely left field @ chaminade)...

Beason was built like a taller version of Perryman.

And i will state again Grace is built similar to Cookie Buchanon)cookie would of put on more weight if not for injuries)... Think about it....if kid comes in @ lets say 210.....he's actually not going to put onw eight in camp nd during season...he likely loses..or stays pat if he works gym wise. If he redshirts (i doubt it) he would put on weight...but the most weight gain usually happens right after freshman season during off season drills and summer work.
Perryman playing style /play recognition is ALL....Jon Beason....said it first time i seen his film and him wearing #2.

Grace actually reminds me of a kid im jealous of that plays for our rivlas... Telvin Smith [video=youtube;aFiB1QVZHQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFiB1QVZHQY[/video]
39.jpg

I do expect him ot put on more weight than Smith did...but Smith jst flashes everytime i watch fsu...and thats just how Grace is on the field... a kid hthat is ALWAYS around the ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
hold up two inches with your hands and you will realize two inches isnt that big im 5'11 and i stand on my tippe toes im about 6'2 now that much difference your frame willl come from shoulder length, chest build, and thighs. all this height stuff is over blown

LOL

This. Finally a reason to make my wife read these boards.

From Rivals on Grace:

"He currently weighs 210 pounds and says Cane coaches said they want him at 225 before the season."

Grace could be in line for some major PT especially if can come in around 225.

From another post on the board in April/2013...

Grace has always reminded me of someone like James Anderson (VTech in college, Carolina in pros).

Advertisement
He is almost the exact size Jon Beason was coming out of high school. Beason was 6'1 200-210 and was actually almost moved to defensive back. Beason bulked up to almost 240 by the time he was done at Miami. Grace and Beason are very similar players IMO

not the same type of body frames or actual size...believe me Beason was over 210 here...and doing everything possible to not be that big in high school he always though of himself as a db.....DP has Beason's frame....

Grace has the wiry frame of Cookie Buchanon...hes a guy that should play at or around 220-225 his whole um career...and im fine with it.

Beason as senior in high school...

36.jpg

that was Beason's Jr Year....i know because i was there with him. Miami Nike Camp @ um.

But you can still see the cut in the kid...like i said Beason was bound to blow up to the weight he has...because dude was basically playing every and doing everything to stay around a certain weight to be a db...(he barely left field @ chaminade)...

Beason was built like a taller version of Perryman.

And i will state again Grace is built similar to Cookie Buchanon)cookie would of put on more weight if not for injuries)... Think about it....if kid comes in @ lets say 210.....he's actually not going to put onw eight in camp nd during season...he likely loses..or stays pat if he works gym wise. If he redshirts (i doubt it) he would put on weight...but the most weight gain usually happens right after freshman season during off season drills and summer work.
Perryman playing style /play recognition is ALL....Jon Beason....said it first time i seen his film and him wearing #2.

Grace actually reminds me of a kid im jealous of that plays for our rivlas... Telvin Smith [video=youtube;aFiB1QVZHQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFiB1QVZHQY[/video]
39.jpg

I do expect him ot put on more weight than Smith did...but Smith jst flashes everytime i watch fsu...and thats just how Grace is on the field... a kid hthat is ALWAYS around the ball.

Beason was a MONSTER in high school. The barbells in the weight room were bent for years because of him.

that one play he made in that all star game in cali...i think it was the hit on the 300 pd full back dude looked like sean spence for a second....i mean he was a heat seeking missile and gave dude all he had just like spence.....

just excited to see that kid hit the field full tilt.....crazy that he is Willie Williams younger cousin and that ish just goes low key....lets see if he could be what we all thought willie would be.

Advertisement
Back