Jermaine Grace

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
I just talked to someone close to the Miramar program and he said that Grace is all Miami (not a surprise). The problem is that the Miami coaches think he is undersized right now and want to see him add serious bulk starting now. They might not accept his commitment if he doesn't show some progress in that respect.

I don't see the staff turning him down, especially since there aren't many options at LB other than him and Thomas, who is still up in the air. This is just what I was told.

He plans on waiting until Signing Day to announce his intentions.

Advertisement
Pretty much exactly what we talked about before. It was said that if either Grace or Williams tried to commit (maybe a month ago I think) that it wasnt clear if we would take either.

I don't know how much Witt changes things but I really hope we find room for Grace.

He'll be a Cane but he does need to gain some weight. Based on what i've read, he's 6'1, and a little bit under 200 pounds. But im sure that won't be a big issue.

I've said this on another site but what scares me is he'll be a Corneliuos type of player who goes back and forth between LB and safety cuz he can't add weight.

Advertisement
That Sean Spence guy was pretty good. His teammate Lavonte David wasn't half bad either.

Last edited:
That Sean Spence guy was pretty good. His teammate Lavonte David wasn't half bad either.

+10000 Size is overrated at LB, just like "homerun speed" is overrated at RB. If you had 3 "undersized" Spences running your LB unit, you'd have the best LB unit in the country.

Advertisement
I completely agree with you guys, Grace is a must-take and I love his game. I'm just passing along what I was told

If we got him he good shirt his freshman year and have time to pack on weight. Im sure hes not eating 3 huge meals a day like he would get at miami. Most of these kids dont.

I dont see the weight being a problem. He might not ever get massive but he could get to spence size easy.

Advertisement
Grace is eleventy billion times better than Cornelius.... underrated nationally.

Advertisement
kids a baller

what's his real weight? I've seen 215...obviously exaggerated

looks around 195 to me

Advertisement
Back