2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he just grab wrong hat by accident. got himself in embarrassing pickle
Jerry Seinfeld GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
I don't blame Dad for wanting OSU. ****, that OSU staff developed Marvin Harrison, Jr. Not a bad look, but Kevin Beard ain't no slouch when it comes to WR coaching, either.

I'm kind of surprised that Taint is still having to fight a rearguard action against a relentless Cristobal and his staff even AFTER the announcement. Mario is the Terminator. He JUST doesn't stop until the NIL paperwork is actually IN COLUMBUS.

And even then, next year the kid will be a Portal Target.
1703114403507.png

I hate this word, and I hate when people use it…. Mario does this ****, and we are ******* back boys. It’s ******* on it them papers come in

Advertisement
Ngl a lot of our fans would be doing the same. It’s just part of the territory

I believe it was a TE, but around the early 2000's some Cali kid wanted to go to FSU. Declared his intent, but Mom wanted him at USC close to home. She wouldn't sign the papers and he couldn't because he was a minor. He ended up at USC. I can't remember his name for the life of me.

Advertisement
Has Deion called him yet?
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

It's right at this point in the process, when chaos reigns, that Deion rides into town, holding a bag on one hand and bullsh*t promises of a Superstar Recruit Quarterback in the other.

Don't kid yourself. Don't think Deion wouldn't like to jump in on this.

I hope it's not everyone vs him and that he wants to come too. I saw the post of him telling Miami he wants to be a Cane.
I know he said it’s not about the money and I don’t know how many more millions we are offering but whatever it is certainly should make this decision easier.

Advertisement
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

It's right at this point in the process, when chaos reigns, that Deion rides into town, holding a bag on one hand and bullsh*t promises of a Superstar Recruit Quarterback in the other.

Don't kid yourself. Don't think Deion wouldn't like to jump in on this.
he's too busy trying to hold on to Jordan Seaton

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back