2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After the Cormani debacle from last year we deserve this win

will-ferrell.gif

Cribby already said his pops wants him to go to UM.
I don’t think cribby said that. I’ve been told it’s the other way around. Kid wants to stay home but dad is hooked on the “osu-nfl pipeline”. This is what it’s basically coming down to. IF the father gives his blessing, kid would’ve been a Cane already.

Advertisement
This happens and no fan base will hate another one out of conference like OSU would hate us. Between Fletcher, Scott and Lyle we were already an issue but this....bruh. They may as well not come down here anymore.

This would take building a fence to another level.
A Fence? My man has FOBs set up from here to Vero. You try to hit 75 south you’re hit with immediate CAS.

I don’t think cribby said that. I’ve been told it’s the other way around. Kid wants to stay home but dad is hooked on the “osu-nfl pipeline”. This is what it’s basically coming down to. IF the father gives his blessing, kid would’ve been a Cane already.
cribby did say that. his dad wants him at UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He already lost Justin Scott and Jordan Lyle to Miami, and lost a big-time DE Bama. He was still having a top 10 class, but losing the best player in high school must’ve been more than he thought he could handle. Maybe it will be?
I thought I saw that the DE Houston stuck with OSU…report I read could’ve been a case of too soon though, and the kid winded up flipping.

Now they did lose a WR to Oregon - I believe he was a 5* at some point as well.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back