2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't blame Dad for wanting OSU. ****, that OSU staff developed Marvin Harrison, Jr. Not a bad look, but Kevin Beard ain't no slouch when it comes to WR coaching, either.

I'm kind of surprised that Taint is still having to fight a rearguard action against a relentless Cristobal and his staff even AFTER the announcement. Mario is the Terminator. He JUST doesn't stop until the NIL paperwork is actually IN COLUMBUS.

And even then, next year the kid will be a Portal Target.

I don’t think cribby said that. I’ve been told it’s the other way around. Kid wants to stay home but dad is hooked on the “osu-nfl pipeline”. This is what it’s basically coming down to. IF the father gives his blessing, kid would’ve been a Cane already.
It’s everyone vs JS lol. Everyone close to him expected Miami until he put on the hat. Dad included.

Advertisement
won't try to downplay potentially losing JJ

but it is refreshing knowing we have an elite WR class even without him
JJ is just for an emphatic, drop your sack statement that will be talked about for years. Signals defcon infinity for everyone trying to weasel their way into South Florida, and possibly the end of the Ohio St. monopoly on SFL WRs.

Carr, Trader and Robinson are a phenomenal trio.

Advertisement
It’s everyone vs JS lol. Everyone close to him expected Miami until he out on the hat. Dad included.
I hope it's not everyone vs him and that he wants to come too. I saw the post of him telling Miami he wants to be a Cane.

I don't blame Dad for wanting OSU. ****, that OSU staff developed Marvin Harrison, Jr. Not a bad look, but Kevin Beard ain't no slouch when it comes to WR coaching, either.

I'm kind of surprised that Taint is still having to fight a rearguard action against a relentless Cristobal and his staff even AFTER the announcement. Mario is the Terminator. He JUST doesn't stop until the NIL paperwork is actually IN COLUMBUS.

Everyone including his father expected the Miami hat in the bag. It was a Stone type situation. People were shocked.

This kinda reminds me of when DeAndre Jordan was going to sign with the Mavs and the Clippers went to his house and wouldn’t let him leave

I’ll take no news as good news for now

Harrison's dad is a Hall of Fame WR, is no way they taking or getting credit for him

Advertisement
1703114266377.png
1703114291407.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back