2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hartline probably started drinking early am (normal, not to celebrate) and now has to slur into the phone to convince Smith to come. What a scene that would be.

golf cart GIF

Boys, picture this for a min: you're the #1 croot and wanna do something shocking. Deion did the thing with Cormani last year. The year before, Travis Hunter shocked the world. Hat fakeouts have happened. Flips, etc all happened.

Q: So how do we do something wild?
A: Why not have a ceremony, pick a team, and go as far as pretending to sign the letter and everything... only to have the real thing a day later and flip from what everyone expected to be a signed NLI?

A fan can dream right?

He has a huge opportunity to be a legend here and that’s much bigger than being another guy at OSU. Him stayong home is enormous. The turn in the program will always be traced to him. Even if it wasn’t the reason.

Do we expect resolution either way today?

Advertisement
He has a huge opportunity to be a legend here and that’s much bigger than being another guy at OSU. Him stayong home is enormous. The turn in the program will always be traced to him. Even if it wasn’t the reason.
I agree. And they are kids at the end of the day, but being here at UM the connections you make last a lifetime for your career during and after football. I think that’s enormous in the difference between OSU and Miami. Who wants to live in Ohio and have a career there?im speaking after or outside of football.

Hartline probably started drinking early am (normal, not to celebrate) and now has to slur into the phone to convince Smith to come. What a scene that would be.

And once that staffer who was whispering to Day that SMith signed told the same to Hartline he prob threw a few back to celebrate lol what is funny is that Day clip at the end he is asking the staffer something like Is it in? you sure? want to make sure I dont get in trouble so check Day knew to wait until they had the hard copy and not to rely on what a twitter feed said and knew he would get in trouble for mentioning a named recruit who had not signed.

Advertisement
The universe is a simulation and all "developments" are just geared towards us spending all our bandwidth (both internet, mental, and emotional) on refreshing random CIS threads for eternity. I want to get off this train :(

Advertisement
Ohio State doesn’t deserve him.

You saw how quickly their fans turned on him and the talking heads saying his family needed the money.

**** those people at Ohio State.
I don’t even think OSU has a good film school. With this script he has to be a cane

I believe it was a TE, but around the early 2000's some Cali kid wanted to go to FSU. Declared his intent, but Mom wanted him at USC close to home. She wouldn't sign the papers and he couldn't because he was a minor. He ended up at USC. I can't remember his name for the life of me.
Wasn't that the case for Matthew Thomas at FSU and they wouldnt let him out?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back