2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle McCord 2023 Season Stats
229-348 65.8% 3,170 yards 9.1 Y/A 24 TD 6 INT. 161.6 RTG

Tyler Van Dyke 2021 Season Stats
202-324 62.3% 2931 yards 9.0 Y/A 25 TD
6 INT. 160.1 RTG

I think you're being a bit harsh saying that McCord sucked this year. The kid isn't Caleb Williams but to say he sucked? Hardly.

He has 1st rd talent at WR and that’s the best he could do? He sucked. I watched their games he isn’t a good QB.

Advertisement
This feels even less like a Shemar Stewart recruitment, who in the sense I thought we had a real shot at. With Smith the smoke doesn’t even feel real and it’s more about the fans trying to optimistically connect dots. I hope I’m wrong and Mario pulls one of the best recruiting wins!

This feels even less like a Shemar Stewart recruitment, who in the sense I thought we had a real shot at. With Smith the smoke doesn’t even feel real and it’s more about the fans trying to optimistically connect dots. I hope I’m wrong and Mario pulls one of the best recruiting wins!
Only thing these recruits had in common is location. The two recruitments aren’t close tbh

1) players - Shemar didn’t have 5/6 lifelong friends & HS Teammates committed

2) Relationships - Shemar knew Mario for all of 3 weeks, two years for Jj. Dawson? Well documented how long he’s known Smith’s family. Lastly Beard, who is very close with Mack Sr and helped coach these boys since they were teens.

No need to optimistically connect dots, dots been screaming in our face for months

Advertisement
It’s true. I'll give him credit he doesn’t wreck the sports car . He keeps in on the road. He’s just not winning any races.
When I read this I thought of the Ultimate Warrior promo on taking control of the plane and crashing it.

No clue why…and I don’t know what I had for breakfast today but I can hear half that promo in my head.

When I read this I thought of the Ultimate Warrior promo on taking control of the plane and crashing it.

No clue why…and I don’t know what I had for breakfast today but I can hear half that promo in my head.
One of the few Warrior promos that wasn’t idiotic babble that confused 8 year olds and even more 30 year olds

Advertisement
Ok sure that's reasonable. I think we are just arguing semantics at this point lol. I think McCord is a game manager type and that was his greatest sin so to speak. When a team has skill position talent like Taint had this year, you ideally want a QB who is a bit more of a gunslinger and McCord is no gunslinger.
It is semantics but he did have some TVD in him. He did way too much thinking but when he just went back and let it rip he looked good

It’s why I think he will end up a good QB. He wasn’t confident enough but that’s to be expected from a freshman. Yes he had lots of talent that’s not debatable but if he continues to put in the work I think he will be a good one

For everyone ****ting on McCord, people tend to forget who was the offensive coordinator the last five years

Ryan day is very overrated as a play caller, Kevin Wilson, made that offense go
If people hated our playcalling they would have had shots of bleach watching Day call plays

For everyone ****ting on McCord, people tend to forget who was the offensive coordinator the last five years

When did Kevin Wilson move on?

Advertisement
Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

One of the few Warrior promos that wasn’t idiotic babble that confused 8 year olds and even more 30 year olds
Warrior's promo with Hogan for Summerslam "Match made in ****". God awful stuff.

Advertisement
Kyle McCord 2023 Season Stats
229-348 65.8% 3,170 yards 9.1 Y/A 24 TD 6 INT. 161.6 RTG

Tyler Van Dyke 2021 Season Stats
202-324 62.3% 2931 yards 9.0 Y/A 25 TD
6 INT. 160.1 RTG

I think you're being a bit harsh saying that McCord sucked this year. The kid isn't Caleb Williams but to say he sucked? Hardly.
OSU fan hate him more than we disliked van dyke so yes I think McCord would be a terrible settlement for a transfer QB.

If smith visits it is definitely real.

This! I’d have to go back and really study games but their offense seemed to have a different flow to it. More clunky, like us with Gattis or Enos. In past years, it’s just guys running open all over the field, didn’t matter who the QB was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back