2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Only thing these recruits had in common is location. The two recruitments aren’t close tbh

1) players - Shemar didn’t have 5/6 lifelong friends & HS Teammates committed

2) Relationships - Shemar knew Mario for all of 3 weeks, two years for Jj. Dawson? Well documented how long he’s known Smith’s family. Lastly Beard, who is very close with Mack Sr and helped coach these boys since they were teens.

No need to optimistically connect dots, dots been screaming in our face for months
Points taken. Similarities and difference’s I would also say it seemed clear Shemar/Moe were bag chasing, I don’t get that vibe from Smith.

Advertisement
For everyone ****ting on McCord, people tend to forget who was the offensive coordinator the last five years

Ryan day is very overrated as a play caller, Kevin Wilson, made that offense go
This is hilarious and false

The real problem is the drop off from Wilson to hartline. Wilson helped but that is days offense he just needs a better qb

Good lord, David Shuster is clueless.

No, the "last game of a 12 game season" did not "break" Taint. We've been hearing reports of Taint coaching chemistry problems, as well as "Hartline will be gone after this year" for the entire season.
Didn’t get lose his job for making stories up?

This is hilarious and false

The real problem is the drop off from Wilson to hartline. Wilson helped but that is days offense he just needs a better qb

E294C73E-2CB6-45C4-94DB-AF8AD2854353.jpeg

Advertisement
Yea he’s a good coach lol doesn’t mean osu isn’t and has been days offense. Spinning it into a they lost wilson narrative when they really just lost their best qb ever is funny lol

Guess who called plays in 2017 in Urbans last year? TrumpyCane will give you a hint, it wasn’t Ryan Day

Ryan Day last called plays before this season at Boston College in 2014, well until this year when the offense went into complete ****

Not even sure why you brought up Hartline, guy has zero to do with the offense

Everyone conveniently forgets he gifted ND a game winning pick, that was dropped. They should’ve lost that game scoring all of 10 points. He is terrible.
Yea I thought OSU basic year was because of the qb position. Even a “genius” like Day and his exciting offense needs a qb. If not they look basic asf. Thing is they get away with it cause they are stacked beyond stacked compared to everyone in that conference not named Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I thought OSU basic year was because of the qb position. Even a “genius” like Day and his exciting offense needs a qb. If not they look basic asf. Thing is they get away with it cause they are stacked beyond stacked compared to everyone in that conference not named Michigan
Day kinda messed himself up this year. After Michigan ran them over last year. He keep saying that they needed to be more physical team. So his normal offensive philosophy wasn’t the same this year. The QB wasn’t as great but he didn’t help the situation either.

Im judging QBs based on turnover worthy plays and how they execute the simple parts of the offense, like swing passes and check downs. It was all tedious with TVD. He was mechanical and pre determining what he was gonna do and when he read wrong it was disaster.

Havent watched Ohio much to see how McCord did in those categories. Btw Ohio fans blaming McCord when their previous 1st round QB lost home and away to Michigan is funny. People who watch them are saying their WRs dont get open. It sounds like what yall were saying about Gattis to be honest. So is the WRs not that good as yall determined last offseason or the play designs not helping as i felt?

Day kinda messed himself up this year. After Michigan ran them over last year. He keep saying that they needed to be more physical team. So his normal offensive philosophy wasn’t the same this year. The QB wasn’t as great but he didn’t help the situation either.
I’ll respectfully disagree the recruit well in the trenches, every time I saw them that qb wasn’t the best. I’m sure they will blame Hartline but this dude has a top 3 pick at wr and mad weapons. They handled most of their schedule and the qb was missing a lot vs Michigan. Even the pick to end the game it was like bruh where are you throwing it? I don’t even think JJ for Michigan is great but they out talent most teams. They in for a rude awakening vs bama and will get exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back