2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hory Sheet, the guys who recruited him are bailing on OSU. Perhaps the Young Man doesn't want to walk in to Section 8 Coaching in Columbus?
This Is Fine GIF by 100% Soft

Now's the time for Mario to strike.

Trust me Mario HAS STRUCK…

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not a good thing. This kid sucked. Means they got someone much better already lined up
Kyle McCord 2023 Season Stats
229-348 65.8% 3,170 yards 9.1 Y/A 24 TD 6 INT. 161.6 RTG

Tyler Van Dyke 2021 Season Stats
202-324 62.3% 2931 yards 9.0 Y/A 25 TD
6 INT. 160.1 RTG

I think you're being a bit harsh saying that McCord sucked this year. The kid isn't Caleb Williams but to say he sucked? Hardly.

Advertisement
Were you around for the Patrick Johnson fiasco?

Good times...

To this day the best db recruit I've personally seen us target...
Yep. I was there on the old CanesTime board for that one. Who was the guy who masterfully trolled the entire board? Was it Big Conch? Patrick Johnson chose LSU and Big Conch was never heard from again. Dark dark days.

6 INT. 160.1 RTG

I think you're being a bit harsh saying that McCord sucked this year. The kid isn't Caleb Williams but to say he sucked? Hardly.
Dang I forgot TVD was throwing to multiple 5 star WRs including a top 3 pick in MHjr and running back like Henderson

McCord doesn’t “suck” but all of that talent sure did drag him along

Dang I forgot TVD was throwing to multiple 5 star WRs including a top 3 pick in MHjr and running back like Henderson

McCord doesn’t “suck” but all of that talent sure did drag him along
Bringing up 5 star WRs is irrelevant in this context. My assertion was that McCord doesn't suck. That's all. Now if I had said that McCord is a phenomenal college QB then ok sure but that's not the case.

Did Ken Dorsey suck?

Advertisement

6 INT. 160.1 RTG

Mccord was mid asf man lol like SUPER mid, based on situations compared to others its safe to say he sucked

We literally spent all year in THIS THREAD saying osu offense is mid, comparing our wr stats to theres..Why do u think that is and they have arguably the best wr in the country, with another top guy and countless other talent surrounding him with a proven elite play caller

Sometimes u gotta close the stat tabs on yo browser cause it can have yo perspective off

Mccord was mid asf man lol like SUPER mid, based on situations compared to others its safe to say he sucked

We literally spent all year in THIS THREAD saying osu offense is mid, comparing our wr stats to theres..Why do u think that is and they have arguably the best wr in the country, with another top guy and countless other talent surrounding him with a proven elite play caller

Sometimes u gotta close the stat tabs on yo browser cause it would have yo perspective off
Bro it's really not that big of an issue. Like I told Texas guy, my only assertion was that McCord didn't suck. That's all. The guy isn't some superstar but he doesnt suck. Mid? Definitely. Suck? I don't think so and I don't care if he was throwing to Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald and Reggie Wayne with Adrian Peterson at RB. The kid is a serviceable QB but serviceable doesn't equal sucking.

Bro it's really not that big of an issue. Like I told Texas guy, my only assertion was that McCord didn't suck. That's all. The guy isn't some superstar but he doesnt suck. Mid? Definitely. Suck? I don't think so and I don't care if he was throwing to Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald and Reggie Wayne with Adrian Peterson at RB. The kid is a serviceable QB but serviceable doesn't equal sucking.
I hear u but I think we have to factor in situations in comparisons

For someone in that situation he sucked imo of course the level of suck is subjective, I don’t think he was completely terrible but id say if u put him into some other situations his true colors might show

I hear u but I think we have to factor in situations in comparisons

For someone in that situation he sucked imo of course the level of suck is subjective, I don’t think he was completely terrible but id say if u put him into some other situations his true colors might show
Ok sure that's reasonable. I think we are just arguing semantics at this point lol. I think McCord is a game manager type and that was his greatest sin so to speak. When a team has skill position talent like Taint had this year, you ideally want a QB who is a bit more of a gunslinger and McCord is no gunslinger.

Reactions: E1k
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back