2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who called plays in 2017 in Urbans last year? TrumpyCane will give you a hint, it wasn’t Ryan Day

Ryan Day last called plays before this season at Boston College in 2014, well until this year when the offense went into complete ****

Not even sure why you brought up Hartline, guy has zero to do with the offense
Guess who urban wanted to takeover after him? Guess who he gave more power to the offense to so that he would stay at osu and not ho back to the nfl? Guess who got payed more? Lol day been calling plays since he got there, it was collaborative their first year but urban wanted day to takeover

And I mentioned Hartline because there is a drop off to him from wilson. Day tried to give up playcalling to be do more hc stuff but harltline wasn’t ready. Day like any other hc thats an offensive mind or playcaller needs another guy he can trust in there

But still the offense dropped off because stroud to mccord is like wine to milk lol

Advertisement

Yeah if we get cam ward im a million percent trynna bring his WR Josh Kelly with him . Watch these highlights they connect often and it’s special Kelly made some amazing catches and ward threw some dots

For sure. Kelly visiting ND this weekend I believe

Yeah if we get cam ward im a million percent trynna bring his WR Josh Kelly with him . Watch these highlights they connect often and it’s special Kelly made some amazing catches and ward threw some dots

Cam knows this offense also believe Kiko was his teammate

Are u saying dawson is better than ryan day brotha lol?
Haha no no. I mean with all of OSUs talent he was ridiculously underwhelming

So for us there was always the excuses of TVD and our talent when people would defend Dawson. Couldn’t really do that at OSU

Advertisement
Kyle McCord 2023 Season Stats
229-348 65.8% 3,170 yards 9.1 Y/A 24 TD 6 INT. 161.6 RTG

Tyler Van Dyke 2021 Season Stats
202-324 62.3% 2931 yards 9.0 Y/A 25 TD
6 INT. 160.1 RTG

I think you're being a bit harsh saying that McCord sucked this year. The kid isn't Caleb Williams but to say he sucked? Hardly.
He sucked against Michigan and that’s all that counts in Columbus. Same with Day, can’t beet Michigan.

Guess who urban wanted to takeover after him? Guess who he gave more power to the offense to so that he would stay at osu and not ho back to the nfl? Guess who got payed more? Lol day been calling plays since he got there, it was collaborative their first year but urban wanted day to takeover

And I mentioned Hartline because there is a drop off to him from wilson. Day tried to give up playcalling to be do more hc stuff but harltline wasn’t ready. Day like any other hc thats an offensive mind or playcaller needs another guy he can trust in there

But still the offense dropped off because stroud to mccord is like wine to milk lol

That’s because Kevin Wilson had personal issues like a drinking problem and is freaking 17 years older than Ryan Day

Jeez TrumpyCane wonders who you would hire to run a program as big as Ohio State

Kevin Wilson is 10x the offensive play caller than Ryan Day

In Ryan Days last season at BC they averaged 129 passing yards a game, the year before 150

Hey could be a coincidence OHio State struggled to throw the ball this year after the guy who has the #3 ranked FBS offense of all time left

That’s because Kevin Wilson had personal issues like a drinking problem and is freaking 17 years older than Ryan Day

Jeez TrumpyCane wonders who you would hire to run a program as big as Ohio State

In Ryan Days last season at BC they averaged 129 passing yards a game, the year before 150

Hey could be a coincidence OHio State struggled to throw the ball this year after the guy who has the #3 ranked FBS offense of all time left
You’re clueless but its ok i like this narrative lol lets send it to jj so he can stay in miami lol

Advertisement
I’ll respectfully disagree the recruit well in the trenches, every time I saw them that qb wasn’t the best. I’m sure they will blame Hartline but this dude has a top 3 pick at wr and mad weapons. They handled most of their schedule and the qb was missing a lot vs Michigan. Even the pick to end the game it was like bruh where are you throwing it? I don’t even think JJ for Michigan is great but they out talent most teams. They in for a rude awakening vs bama and will get exposed.
I see we’re you coming from but OSU QBs are the definition of system quarterbacks. Most of the time they perform at a high level in suck in the NFL with the exception of Stroud. McCord wasn’t terrible but the offense wasn’t clicking as normal.

I’m with you 100% with Michigan vs Bama. That is the worse match up for Michigan and personally think that is the reason committee dumped FSU. They are not happy with Michigan antics and F you attitude they have had all year. As a result… they got Bama

Once Meyer was gone they would slip. Remember when they got rid of tressel we bodied them. Then they hired Urban, feels good to have the last win over them.

I see we’re you coming from but OSU QBs are the definition of system quarterbacks. Most of the time they perform at a high level in suck in the NFL with the exception of Stroud. McCord wasn’t terrible but the offense wasn’t clicking as normal.

I’m with you 100% with Michigan vs Bama. That is the worse match up for Michigan and personally think that is the reason committee dumped FSU. They are not happy with Michigan antics and F you attitude they have had all year. As a result… they got Bama
I thought Stroud was their best qb in awhile and they choked with him. But he went to the perfect spot in Houston their OL was set up and everything. They just needed a qb and he dropped into their lap, Ryan and Stroud perfect fit and it will work out for them.

Advertisement
This guy might go down as a top3 WR I’ve ever seen in person in high school. Not film just guys I’ve personally seen IRL. But he’s definitely a generational WR talent!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back