2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder which school JJ chooses if Ward goes to OSU and they get Noland and we get Howard from the portal and Bailey from HS.
1701908500880.gif

Advertisement
Didn't read the article but Mario is trying to get him to OV the last weekend (next weekend) right? Maybe by then we have a QB and JJ connects with him and all his friends and flips.

Mario better get a QB. A good one.
I believe a term used on this site has been found money. I think that is how we need to treat JJ. Do we have a shot? Sure but it’s a long shot. If we land him it would be like a finding a bunch of money we didn’t previously have. At this point I just don’t want him at FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't read the article but Mario is trying to get him to OV the last weekend (next weekend) right? Maybe by then we have a QB and JJ connects with him and all his friends and flips.

Mario better get a QB. A good one.
I mean kind of but a true freshman qb isn't going somewhere solely because of a 1 year rental qb

Advertisement
TrumpyCane feels that for everyone ****ting on McCord, people tend to forget who was the offensive coordinator the last five years

Ryan day is very overrated as a play caller, Kevin Wilson, made that offense go
FIFY Trumpy!

This recruitment reminds me of Dalvin Cook.. JoJo is Joe Yearby
Except Miami didn't treat it the same way. JJ has been at the top of the board from the jump. Maybe the impact is the same( I hope not) but the way this staff has treated them is not similar at all.

Except Miami didn't treat it the same way. JJ has been at the top of the board from the jump. Maybe the impact is the same( I hope not) but the way this staff has treated them is not similar at all.
What do you mean? The staff made Dalvin a mega priority and Yearby as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back