2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Facts. People like to point to Jimbo and say talent isn't enough. Of course it isn't enough! But without the talent, you aren't even contending unless you're very lucky. Everyone used to argue over whether the Pats' championship teams were due more to Belichick or Brady. IMO Belichick is a darn good coach. But no one's arguing any more.
Just need to go back to the shadow board to find someone that will argue all day. Lol

IMG_2064.jpeg
Every time it gets updated I always tell myself

Advertisement
Not with tvd

With another qb yes agree
Dennis would’ve figured out a way to get more out of him.
IMO, it all depends on what really knocked TVD off track. I always thought he was trying to figure out exactly what he could do with his injuries and the INTs were a result of not being able to figure out he couldn't make the throw. His staring down receivers and things like that make me wonder if he was paying more attention to not getting hurt further than to actually performing.

The right play calls can account for TVD playing like Frank Costa.

i bet u are, first we had fans who wanted fsu undefeated til they played us now they want them to make the playoffs right..

Bruce Lee Smirk GIF
You know how it works lol

Nah all good Louisville will beat them, FSU wins. Nah all good, Georgia will beat them, FSU wins. Nah all good, Michigan will beat them, FSU wins the NC

Advertisement
A Louisville win potentiall helps Ohio St back in again

Sorry, I cant, Im ok if FSU wins and assuming Georgia wins, Georgia or even Michigan will take care of FSU

Nah, OSU is out. Would be 1) UGA, 2) Michigan, 3) Pac-12 winner, and 4) Texas. UT gets #4 (as long as it wins in the B12 championship) based on the Bama win; OSU doesn't have anything comparable.

Sorry, I cant, Im ok if FSU wins and assuming Georgia wins, Georgia or even Michigan will take care of FSU
Not gonna happen. OSU is done unless Texas, Bama and FSU lose. They would also prefer Washington win so they wouldn’t argue Washington vs OSU for the 4th spot.

Georgia, Oregon win

Texas and FSU lose

Ohio could back in

I would even argue that Washington losing they should still stay ahead of Ohio St as beating Oregon mid season and making a CG is still better than any win Ohio has but the commitee would do their usual nonsens of dropping Conference CG losers behind teams that didnt play nor make their CGs. Ohio benefits from this moreso than anyone year after year

I would also argue that if Bama wins, Georgia should still be ahead of Ohio

What if Michigan loses to Iowa?

Michigan, Georgia, Oregon/washington, Texas ahead of OSU. Imo

Advertisement
This for the win!! A Louisville win keeps FSU from winning an ACC title and an appearance in the College Football Playoffs.

Signed,

Peruche
Even though there will be a 1 loss team going in it sure wouldn't be FSU because their schedule is super weak.

Signed,

canecrazy23

Whats funny is when you listen to the ESPN so called experts they try to justify every team having a right to make the Playoff

I heard yesterday

1) FSU schedule is weak BUT they have a big win vs a ranked Clemson team and if the beat Louisville, Louisville will still be a top 15 team
2) Ohio St has a really really good win at Notre Dame and beat Penn St

Comical

a big win vs a ranked Clemson team

Lol.

They beat LSU. That's all they have. The list of teams that were within 1 score of FSU in the 3rd quarter is:

LSU
BC
Clemson
VT
Duke
Pitt
Miami
UF

That's 3/4 of the games they played. Against UF and BC they got bailed out by stupid penalties when they couldn't convert on 3rd down that would have given the ball back to the opposing team with a chance to win. They play Duke without a healthy Leonard. Clemson misses a game winning FG from 30 yards out. They face a Miami team starting a true freshman at QB and Miami still has a chance to tie at the end. One of the luckiest runs I've ever seen. If things not in their control had played out differently they could have lost 3 or 4 games.

Advertisement
Whats funny is when you listen to the ESPN so called experts they try to justify every team having a right to make the Playoff

I heard yesterday

1) FSU schedule is weak BUT they have a big win vs a ranked Clemson team and if the beat Louisville, Louisville will still be a top 15 team
2) Ohio St has a really really good win at Notre Dame and beat Penn St

Comical
And then they played uf the week after their starter got injured and had to play a true freshman as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back