2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
View attachment 267847

Coleman was invisible for a large majority of the season. We need to negative recruit the **** out of them

Mario and his bunch sets had Colbie Young with the same impact
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF
Shows you how perception and pr of opening on sunday only game against "SEC" and highlight one handed catches can help you. I remember few weeks back there was a bilitnekoff list and he was on it with Harrison, Odunze, and the LSU wrs. I went to check their stats and they were all top 5 or so except coleman wasnt even top 50, I was like wtf. I went to check passed winners and in last 15 winners they all had incredible stats, no matter team record.

Shows you how perception and pr of opening on sunday only game against "SEC" and highlight one handed catches can help you. I remember few weeks back there was a bilitnekoff list and he was on it with Harrison, Odunze, and the LSU wrs. I went to check their stats and they were all top 5 or so except coleman wasnt even top 50, I was like wtf. I went to check passed winners and in last 15 winners they all had incredible stats, no matter team record.
The ESPN media machine has had all these talking heads on tv regurgitating the same sec sec sec message for the past 10 years.
“Is he an sec player”
“He has sec size”
“Looks like he can play in the sec”
“Best conference”
“Draft stock may drop cause he doesn’t play in the sec”
“If he did that in the sec he would be a first round draft pick”

all people do now is get news and information from tik tok and ig.
If all you’re doing is scrolling and watching stuff that’s pro anything it eventually brain washes you into a belief.

Now fsu is the lone survivor in the acc race to the playoffs sweepstakes and the media and powers that be have been having a **** suck fest of anything fsu.

Even dudes on this very site are sneaking away at night to get some DL shoulder rub time with Norvell.

Norvell lucked his *** into a qb who I guarantee he had no idea was gonna become what he did.
Now they barely beat a Florida team with a dude that would get carded at Publix for buying milk as their qb making his first start.

Uga OSU Michigan and Bama would murder UF with their back up qb.

Fsu is 11-0.
And they’re gonna look worse than tcu and notre dame in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I asked myself the same question after Jimbo left FSU for ATM. In what world is ATM a better job than OSU? I just don't get it unless ATM throws another ridiculous amount of money at a coach, which honestly wouldn't surprise me.
The Aggies don’t realize they are now a retirement destination. Jimbo was in the midst of a 6-6 season and the fanbase and boosters were turning on him. That appears to be the target for aTm. Find an otherwise successful coach whose stock is currently low.

Stoops had brushed people in Lex. the wrong way when he called out the fanbase for not getting him enough NIL. They are feeling entitled from his own past success!

You know who else? Dabo is pushing back on the fanbase entitlement that exists…from his own success!

So Jimbo…had some down years and aTm saw he had a ring. They threw the bank at him while he was arguing with the admin and the fans and the FSU stands!

Advertisement
hartline has always gotten too much credit for this

yes he's an excellent recruiter but he's selling these recruits on Ryan day's offense and the Ohio State program

hopefully we can convince enough of them to help us build to that point.

Targets weren't the issue. He was hurt for some of the games but he is also only good for 50/50 throws and literally only catches 50%. Wilson and the TE are more consistent for them. Coleman makes a couple of impact plays and gets all the PR.
That staff is not known for developing a WR. Coleman was a ready made product and they failed to develop him more. I thought his numbers were better than that due to all the hype. I still think he’s a talent and a first rounder, but Dugans and staff failed to improve him, so his numbers didn’t live up to expectations. Other than the TD total, his numbers were down.

George, X, and Young were coached up and developed. Props to Beard for their growth.

Advertisement
hartline has always gotten too much credit for this

yes he's an excellent recruiter but he's selling these recruits on Ryan day's offense and the Ohio State program

hopefully we can convince enough of them to help us build to that point.
Me and @Dwinstitles been said it about these skill position recruiters. Very easy to produce draft picks when u got 3 of the top 5 at the position out of high school. Look at Raymond at UF after being treated like god at LSU. Even look at TRob here. A guy like Beard who alot here said was an underwhelming hire comes in and gets a much maligned group to outperform stat wise more heralded groups at Ohio and FSU.

I also said lot of these position rise or fall based on the coordinators both recruiting and production wise.

Me and @Dwinstitles been said it about these skill position recruiters. Very easy to produce draft picks when u got 3 of the top 5 at the position out of high school. Look at Raymond at UF after being treated like god at LSU. Even look at TRob here. A guy like Beard who alot here said was an underwhelming hire comes in and gets a much maligned group to outperform stat wise more heralded groups at Ohio and FSU.

I also said lot of these position rise or fall based on the coordinators both recruiting and production wise.
When the team plays well in any sport the players get the praise when they perform badly usually the coaches get the blame. It’s always going to be about who’s on your team. When u played touch football or in the court there is a reason everyone that chose teams picked the best player. It made you win 9 times out of 10. It’s just that simple but in football there are numerous pieces u need but it will always be about players. And I’m glad at least we have a HC that thinks like this. Because we had guys that never said that and the best coaches say it all the time. Kirby said it last year when they beat Oregon. We have better players. It’s simple but people like to make it difficult.

We saw Phil Jackson without Jordan and Kobe. There are rare coaches like the Heats HC that make anything work. Those are the best coaches that don’t have a Tim Duncan all the time. If Steve Kerr chooses the knicks he wouldn’t be considered a top Hc it’s just facts

Advertisement
When the team plays well in any sport the players get the praise when they perform badly usually the coaches get the blame. It’s always going to be about who’s on your team. When u played touch football or in the court there is a reason everyone that chose teams picked the best player. It made you win 9 times out of 10. It’s just that simple but in football there are numerous pieces u need but it will always be about players. And I’m glad at least we have a HC that thinks like this. Because we had guys that never said that and the best coaches say it all the time. Kirby said it last year when they beat Oregon. We have better players. It’s simple but people like to make it difficult.

We saw Phil Jackson without Jordan and Kobe. There are rare coaches like the Heats HC that make anything work. Those are the best coaches that don’t have a Tim Duncan all the time. If Steve Kerr chooses the knicks he wouldn’t be considered a top Hc it’s just facts

Facts. People like to point to Jimbo and say talent isn't enough. Of course it isn't enough! But without the talent, you aren't even contending unless you're very lucky. Everyone used to argue over whether the Pats' championship teams were due more to Belichick or Brady. IMO Belichick is a darn good coach. But no one's arguing any more.

Advertisement
Facts. People like to point to Jimbo and say talent isn't enough. Of course it isn't enough! But without the talent, you aren't even contending unless you're very lucky. Everyone used to argue over whether the Pats' championship teams were due more to Belichick or Brady. IMO Belichick is a darn good coach. But no one's arguing any more.
I always said the jets started that dynasty when Mo Lewis hit Bledsoe

The ESPN media machine has had all these talking heads on tv regurgitating the same sec sec sec message for the past 10 years.
“Is he an sec player”
“He has sec size”
“Looks like he can play in the sec”
“Best conference”
“Draft stock may drop cause he doesn’t play in the sec”
“If he did that in the sec he would be a first round draft pick”

all people do now is get news and information from tik tok and ig.
If all you’re doing is scrolling and watching stuff that’s pro anything it eventually brain washes you into a belief.

Now fsu is the lone survivor in the acc race to the playoffs sweepstakes and the media and powers that be have been having a **** suck fest of anything fsu.

Even dudes on this very site are sneaking away at night to get some DL shoulder rub time with Norvell.

Norvell lucked his *** into a qb who I guarantee he had no idea was gonna become what he did.
Now they barely beat a Florida team with a dude that would get carded at Publix for buying milk as their qb making his first start.

Uga OSU Michigan and Bama would murder UF with their back up qb.

Fsu is 11-0.
And they’re gonna look worse than tcu and notre dame in the playoffs.
IF FSU gets a slot, I think they get bounced ugly 1st round.

and it will be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back