2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The style of Offense he runs would absolutely kill their Texas recruiting for offensive players.

It’s even worse than Jumbo’s was.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
All u have to do is say bruh we have wrs balling with a qb that sees ghosts with one of the best OLs in the entire country. Now just tell JS what qb you are targeting cause im sure they know who they want in the portal. Or they dropping bugs in the ears of guys that are not in the portal yet. Got to play dirty and I’m sure Mario is doing that cause that’s what I would do.

Advertisement
I was just thinking that if we had Dennis Erickson of yesteryear as our HC, this team might legit be undefeated and going into the playoffs.
Crossed my mind during the game, more than once.

I was just thinking that if we had Dennis Erickson of yesteryear as our HC, this team might legit be undefeated and going into the playoffs.
Only problem is that he could do it with Mario’s recruits not his own, much like he did with Jimmy’s. Once he started getting his guys you saw the drop off in the team’s culture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1701013354173.png

Coleman was invisible for a large majority of the season. We need to negative recruit the **** out of them

Mario and his bunch sets had Colbie Young with the same impact
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

View attachment 267847

Coleman was invisible for a large majority of the season. We need to negative recruit the **** out of them

Targets weren't the issue. He was hurt for some of the games but he is also only good for 50/50 throws and literally only catches 50%. Wilson and the TE are more consistent for them. Coleman makes a couple of impact plays and gets all the PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back