2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. If Restrepo somehow goes for 180 in the bowl game (he had 193 against Louisville) then he is the all time leader in single season yards?

First of all, that's f'ing crazy. Second of all, not disrespect to Restrepo but he's not supposed to be a 1,000 yard guy, let alone an all time receiving leader in MIAMI FOOTBALL HISTORY. It's low key one of the greatest selling points in the country for WR.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight. If Restrepo somehow goes for 180 in the bowl game (he had 193 against Louisville) then he is the all time leader in single season yards?

First of all, that's f'ing crazy. Second of all, not disrespect to Restrepo but he's not supposed to be a 1,000 yard guy, let alone an all time receiving leader in MIAMI FOOTBALL HISTORY. It's low key one of the greatest selling points in the country for WR.
If you can recruit, like we know and are under the impression that Mario can, there is a lot to sell to the top skill players in the country. It doesn’t absolve Mario and Dawson from making the adjustments they need to make. And I think you can be honest about those things while still selling that we haven’t even gotten to the peak of offensive production yet.

Was the offense bad this year some say yes some say no. I would be indifferent. But if JS needs to be sold on the offense more he’s just making **** up WRs get catches and yards here. Ohio states Offense hasn’t looked much better they just have super talent and an *** QB.

78FC9DAC-9DD5-44BD-92A5-A5B0FC8D8028.jpeg

Exhibit A.

Advertisement
OSU to playoffs is dead. They would need 4/5 things to happen. I give it 10%

IMO, it all depends on what really knocked TVD off track. I always thought he was trying to figure out exactly what he could do with his injuries and the INTs were a result of not being able to figure out he couldn't make the throw. His staring down receivers and things like that make me wonder if he was paying more attention to not getting hurt further than to actually performing.

The right play calls can account for TVD playing like Frank Costa.

The legend of TVD was basically built off 6 games in 2021. In 2022 he wasn't good for most of the season. In 2023 he wasn't good for most of the season. He showed some talent, but he makes far too many mistakes for a P5 QB. If D'Eriq King doesn't get injured at the beginning of 2021, I think TVD would have transferred to a G5 at the end of the 2021 season and we would not have heard his name again.

With Marios paws all over it. Please Mario, let Dawson do his thing...
I feel like Mario let Dawson do his thing through the first 4.5 games, but after INT #3 vs GT—with some really bad decision making—he lost all faith in TVD. Obviously the decision not to kneel is on him and didn't help.

Advertisement
Katin Houser just hit the portal. There is definitely going to be enough talent to grab an impact starter and a potential replacement in the portal.

IMO, it all depends on what really knocked TVD off track. I always thought he was trying to figure out exactly what he could do with his injuries and the INTs were a result of not being able to figure out he couldn't make the throw. His staring down receivers and things like that make me wonder if he was paying more attention to not getting hurt further than to actually performing.

The right play calls can account for TVD playing like Frank Costa.
My thing is he sees pressure when it’s not there that’s a Daniel jones type thing. He sees ghost that’s unfixable, when he goes to his second read 8 out of 10 times he panics and he’s late even on good throws. He does it way too much I’m surprised they got good stats (our wrs). Great recruiting pitch. “Bruh look what they did with TVD”

It’s a good pitch, we basically have better numbers at wr than FSU does and they have a heisman candidate on offense. And a 1st round rb.

The legend of TVD was basically built off 6 games in 2021. In 2022 he wasn't good for most of the season. In 2023 he wasn't good for most of the season. He showed some talent, but he makes far too many mistakes for a P5 QB. If D'Eriq King doesn't get injured at the beginning of 2021, I think TVD would have transferred to a G5 at the end of the 2021 season and we would not have heard his name again.
Maybe he just one of those players full of potential that just shows flashes, then fizzles.

Or he'll transfer somewhere and win a Heisman.

OSU to playoffs is dead. They would need 4/5 things to happen. I give it 10%
Committee has a knack for helping them out

But yes, they need Texas, FSU and Bama to lose but I say the same thing every year, why should Ohio St move up and pass any of them if they're sitting and home and not in their Conference CG? They shouldn't benefit from sitting home while others have to play a title game against a good opponent.

And if you look at their resume, its really not great. Its bad Ten teams and wins against Notre Dame and Penn St.

Yet they will and do on more than one occasion so far

Advertisement
Katin Houser just hit the portal. There is definitely going to be enough talent to grab an impact starter and a potential replacement in the portal.
Look at his stats? 58% completions 6 TDs and 5 ints. For a starter ?????? Jacurri is 10 times the QB.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back