2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
U mean mopes
Haha nah Im talking the Nole writers for 247. Same ones who said ZP & JoJo were heading to Tally. They say whatever they want with no consequence bc they’ll just say some dumb **** like “oh he wanted to go to FSU but so and so had to take care of his family at end of day”… it’s ridiculous. No honor on that site anymore.

Advertisement
Haha nah Im talking the Nole writers for 247. Same ones who said ZP & JoJo were heading to Tally. They say whatever they want with no consequence bc they’ll just say some dumb **** like “oh he wanted to go to FSU but so and so had to take care of his family at end of day”… it’s ridiculous. No honor on that site anymore.
We going to find out if wins matter or if the goal post get pushed back for the narrative next cycle

Their mods saying 51% Holes and their insider saying already done that he’s a silent flip.

Advertisement
They always say “ We couldn’t take them because we don’t have room “

Apologize for bumping this thread with no news on JS, but what are we even talking about here when it comes to the recruitment of WRs? We currently have 2 WRs that just made the NFL HoF semifinalists list and a 3rd if you want to count Hester. Vince Wilfork also on the list and Frank Gore soon to come.

Advertisement
Apologize for bumping this thread with no news on JS, but what are we even talking about here when it comes to the recruitment of WRs? We currently have 2 WRs that just made the NFL HoF semifinalists list and a 3rd if you want to count Hester. Vince Wilfork also on the list and Frank Gore soon to come.

mcfly GIF

Alright I get the deserved backlash. Moment of frustration came out there. What I was trying to make a point at was that it's not like the program has no history of producing top flight, first round, HoF talent especially at the WR position. The frustrating part is seeing kids on this wait and see plan when the common denominator has always been the recruitment of top talent. It's no different at the WR "factory" OSU. What first round talent, other than Biletnikoff, has FSU/Norvell produced? If that is understood, and the second question is how well do we put that talent in a position to succeed, then look at the on field production this year, compared to last year and with **** QB play for a third of the season.

Advertisement
Alright I get the deserved backlash. Moment of frustration came out there. What I was trying to make a point at was that it's not like the program has no history of producing top flight, first round, HoF talent especially at the WR position. The frustrating part is seeing kids on this wait and see plan when the common denominator has always been the recruitment of top talent. It's no different at the WR "factory" OSU. What first round talent, other than Biletnikoff, has FSU/Norvell produced? If that is understood, and the second question is how well do we put that talent in a position to succeed, then look at the on field production this year, compared to last year and with **** QB play for a third of the season.
IMG_6155.jpeg

Who cares about who played here 20 years ago? We gotta rid this board of this poisonous disease. Let me be perfectly clear. Jeremiah Smith, nor any recruit now, or in the future, gives one single molecule of one singular **** whether or not Santana Moss played here 20 years ago.

I see this nonsense so much on here. Yes, I'm sure very few kids think it's cool to play at The U because some guy they watched YouTube videos of did. But nobody is basing life decisions on that. Roger Staubach played at Navy. You think passers around the country are interested in playing there? Of course not, they run the ball 75 times a game. Who are the coaches NOW? What players do you have around me NOW? How much money can you give me NOW? Can you get me to the league NOW?? This is literally all that matters.

Yes, we have history. But, to a 17 year-old kid, it's ancient history.

Advertisement
Who cares about who played here 20 years ago? We gotta rid this board of this poisonous disease. Let me be perfectly clear. Jeremiah Smith, nor any recruit now, or in the future, gives one single molecule of one singular **** whether or not Santana Moss played here 20 years ago.

I see this nonsense so much on here. Yes, I'm sure very few kids think it's cool to play at The U because some guy they watched YouTube videos of did. But nobody is basing life decisions on that. Roger Staubach played at Navy. You think passers around the country are interested in playing there? Of course not, they run the ball 75 times a game. Who are the coaches NOW? What players do you have around me NOW? How much money can you give me NOW? Can you get me to the league NOW?? This is literally all that matters.
Not in disagreement. What I’m alluding to is less of our history and more so the reasoning for that history is that the talent showed up. And if what we’re talking about is NOW, then look at the production with a ****head under center that didn’t give a **** whether he threw a TD pass to our WRs or the opposing corners/safeties.

Not in disagreement. What I’m alluding to is less of our history and more so the reasoning for that history is that the talent showed up. And if what we’re talking about is NOW, then look at the production with a ****head under center that didn’t give a **** whether he threw a TD pass to our WRs or the opposing corners/safeties.

Now THAT is a more logical argument. Bring that to the table with JJ and others. Look how bad our QB was and our WRs still put up numbers. Look at this portal kid we're bringing in. He's even better than TVD. The receivers and coach are still here.

Now we're cooking with gas.

Enough with the **** that happened 20 years ago.

Once he figures out his red zone offense it’s going to be dangerous. I liked what he ran in the red zone against BC.

Great to see him adapt and incorporate PA, motion the last 2 weeks.
And getting the TE's in the mix as well. All that will open up the running game and give Mario his power running he so longs for. I honestly think BC is an even better case study on what this offense could be than TAMU was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back