Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tugger #1.
Athletes that connote Tugger:

Tug McGraw

1694448159612.jpeg

IMG_8274.gif

Advertisement
So glad, I no longer have to look at big fat sweaty Al Golden roaming the sidelines anymore. He was ******* embarrassing.

Wearing that stupid shirt and tie in the South Florida 100 degree heat and humidity, like he is in Happy Valley on a cool autumn day.

Idiot, thought it made him look professional, when in fact, it had the complete opposite affect.
He always looked like a sweaty disheveled mess, that could have a heat stroke at any moment.

I couldn’t even imagine how uncomfortable it must have been to wear that for 4+ hours in the afternoon sun in late August and September.

What an idiot.

Advertisement
Starts at 33:10

He definitely handles it like a pro and got a good team around him.. Dude keeping lines open and not burning bridges in case he got to transfer in future for whatever reason, :pitbull: sounds like he talked to a playa like me before, lol.. If he did I woulda told him we keep that behind closed doors tho, never let em know your cards my boy.. @gogeta4

sounds like hes all OSU. Still recruiting for them.'

Eh it was an OSU recruiting segment. Kid answered the questions that were asked and most were about OSU

He's letting the season play out. If we end up with 10 wins and a ton of momentum, and the offense keeps looking like it does, there will be all the pressure and right pieces in the world for this kid to stay home

Advertisement
Perhaps I am out of my mind, but I believe OSU is on their way down. Saban going to retire soon. Things are changing and I am ecstatic about where we are and where we are headed.
Miami and Texas trending up , Bama and OSU trending down.. FSU on an up trend at least in the short term ( lets see if their portal heavy strategy holds up in the long term).

So glad, I no longer have to look at big fat sweaty Al Golden roaming the sidelines anymore. He was ******* embarrassing.

Wearing that stupid shirt and tie in the South Florida 100 degree heat and humidity, like he is in Happy Valley on a cool autumn day.

Idiot, thought it made him look professional, when in fact, it had the complete opposite affect.
He always looked like a sweaty disheveled mess, that could have a heat stroke at any moment.

I couldn’t even imagine how uncomfortable it must have been to wear that for 4+ hours in the afternoon sun in late August and September.

What an idiot.
Was Schnellenberger an idiot when he wore the same exact attire???

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back