2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden's career has a pulse in Indiana. IF they make the CFP with a good D, I could see a G5/lower P5 giving him another chance.
Yeah I absolutely agree. But you gotta apply context. Before alfraud came here he was a HOT name in coaching circles. He was considered one of the top young coaches out there. Than he tied his name to no d & that was the end of his opportunities. Now how many years later are we talking about him potentially getting a chance at some bottom feeder... Al himself is a good coach. The man knows football. But his staph is a whole other issue.

Advertisement
You ain't lyin. To me that's like buddy who comes to each home game in full pads and walks around like a tour guide. Lol. Some people just desperate for a connection. I'm on same page as you.
Please don’t get me started on the grown men who dress up as characters at games then think they’re celebrities lol. I won’t name which one but one of our notable characters walked up to me and my ladt friend at the Champs bowl then said “ would you like a picture with me “. I was like “ excuse me “? He repeated the question and I was like “ nah, I’m good”. My gf was so embarrassed she says “ I’ll take one “ as he starts to walk off. She felt so bad.

**** the bears. I took ac word for it that field is further along than what I've always known & used them -1 on the last leg of my parlay. Sorry ******* cost me 20k for nothing. **** em. Even when ac comes back in not taking them again.
Hey @Brooklyndee i know u my dawg but…
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

I know how u feel but I love my Bears

Please don’t get me started on the grown men who dress up as characters at games then think they’re celebrities lol. I won’t name which one but one of our notable characters walked up to me and my ladt friend at the Champs bowl then said “ would you like a picture with me “. I was like “ excuse me “? He repeated the question and I was like “ nah, I’m good”. My gf was so embarrassed she says “ I’ll take one “ as he starts to walk off. She felt so bad.
commmme onnnnnn. People should know when they're humiliating themselves.

Advertisement
The proper response would’ve been:

Grand Theft Auto Gta GIF by Rockstar Games

Who’s Cribby??

You ain't lyin. To me that's like buddy who comes to each home game in full pads and walks around like a tour guide. Lol. Some people just desperate for a connection. I'm on same page as you.

Jumping in to defend my guy Shelton. One of the nicest, most genuine people I know.

If you think he's doing it for attention, you're 1000% wrong. Go read his story and you'll understand better who he is and why he dresses up in pads for games.

Jumping in to defend my guy Shelton. One of the nicest, most genuine people I know.

If you think he's doing it for attention, you're 1000% wrong. Go read his story and you'll understand better who he is and why he dresses up in pads for games.

Advertisement
Raiders have a lot of those type of fans. I think it’s great. At least we used to in Oakland. Those are at least loyal dedicated fans.

Would I do it? **** no lol.

I've had the same happen where they come up to me to ask for autographs then after I give them one they'll say why don't we take a picture. I'll tag you in it. Like they doin me a favor. Lmfao. Life is more difficult for some than others. I feel like for those people it's gotta be pretty rough to get to that point.

I'll go ahead and read it. But to be clear I don't feel like he's necessarily doing it for attention. My words were, fans do those things to feel a connection. Anotherwords so they feel like a valid part of something bigger than simply being a fan. I've also been the subject of many of articles that aren't necessarily accurate. But I'll go ahead and skim through this one to see what it's about.

Hey @Brooklyndee i know u my dawg but…
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

I know how u feel but I love my Bears
It doesn't change the fact they ***. I'm still a giants fan but that doesn't mean I don't realize Daniel(peso)Jones is the worst QB to grab a ball as a starting QB in the NFL since Ryan leaf... long as you realize Justin Fields is a REALLY poor man's version of Cam Newton (Cam Newton now not a young version of himself)than you good to go.

Advertisement
It doesn't change the fact they ***. I'm still a giants fan but that doesn't mean I don't realize Daniel(peso)Jones is the worst QB to grab a ball as a starting QB in the NFL since Ryan leaf... long as you realize Justin Fields is a REALLY poor man's version of Cam Newton (Cam Newton now not a young version of himself)than you good to go.
Giants fan?

Ryan leaf comparison to worst NFL QB instead of Johnny Football?

I just read it. I'm glad he's able to honor his brothers memory in that way. It also clarified my stance. When I said people do things like that in a way to connect. In his instance him and his brother connected with each other through the team. In honoring his memory in the way he does he's still keeping his bond with his brother alive and establishing the connection between them and the squad. For what it's worth next time I see him I'll chop it up for a few. I feel his story and hope he finds peace like that.

😢 He's a good man.

Advertisement
Ironically, if Dorito was as loyal to Al as AL was to Dorito, Dorito would have resigned and who know where things end up.

DNofrio was running Golden's defense, which was Al Groh's 3-4 (buddy of mine played for Golden at UVA). DNofrio was especially bad at being a DC, but even if he'd resigned, I think Golden would have picked another guy who ran the same type of 3-4 (which focused on size over speed). Obviously there are 3-4 variations that COULD have worked (like Aranda's, which was effective even with smaller guys up front) but I don't think Golden would have adapted. Loyalty to DNofrio was part of the problem, but I think a bigger part of the problem is he wasn't willing to adapt. In an alternate universe where Golden was willing to dump his desire to have players become morbidly obese and have a lot of body positivity, I think Golden would have managed to have a few 10 win seasons under his belt and while we wouldn't have become national champs, we'd at least have been respectable.

So it was literally cool FOR YOU for about 8 games out of the entire time it was here... Understanding what it was,it was pathetic to me from day 1. Alfraud was no different from Mandy when it relates to results. Difference was the results we saw for Mandy were a result OF MANDY. Opposed to alfraud was a result of No Dnofrio. Indirectly you could always say it was clearly on alfraud because he was loyal to that *** clown. But enough distractions. Let's stick to this threads topic. My two cents as a UM fan I would stay supportive of Jeremiah Smith. Just my opinion but I think opinion will change on him soon enough.
When u say opinion will change on him, what u mean, in what way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back