2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
1694618952981.png

Advertisement
So glad, I no longer have to look at big fat sweaty Al Golden roaming the sidelines anymore. He was ******* embarrassing.

Wearing that stupid shirt and tie in the South Florida 100 degree heat and humidity, like he is in Happy Valley on a cool autumn day.

Idiot, thought it made him look professional, when in fact, it had the complete opposite affect.
He always looked like a sweaty disheveled mess, that could have a heat stroke at any moment.

I couldn’t even imagine how uncomfortable it must have been to wear that for 4+ hours in the afternoon sun in late August and September.

What an idiot.
People actually wore ties as fans, what a bunch of goofies. They should all hide forever

Any chance we can flip this kid?

I know I shouldn’t do this to myself, and set myself up for disappointment, but I’m really holding out hope he joins the class.
He’s just such a good player.
Similar to Travis Hunter. He’s a future first rounder no matter what program he goes to in my opinion.

Any chance we can flip this kid?

I know I shouldn’t do this to myself, and set myself up for disappointment, but I’m really holding out hope he joins the class.
He’s just such a good player.
Similar to Travis Hunter. He’s a future first rounder no matter what program he goes to in my opinion.
Yes, there’s always been a chance. Keep balling on offense and we can revisit this.

Advertisement
I still would not do it but that's just me. For me it was goofy at that time. Howard did that in the 80's and yes he was good lol.
If you really look at it though, is it any worse(when fans are simply desperate for a connection) than all the people who ran around with tee shirts or even worse a turn over chain??? What's the difference? It's all goofy. But it's how fans are able to relate to the teams they follow. Each fanbase has one thing or another. That was just ours. I'll go to my death bed saying alfraud could've been amazing for this program if just one random fan was loyal enough to ensure mark no dnofrio wasn't physically capable of getting out of his bed anymore. Him and that friendship was the death of Al golden career as a whole, not just here.

If you really look at it though, is it any worse(when fans are simply desperate for a connection) than all the people who ran around with tee shirts or even worse a turn over chain??? What's the difference? It's all goofy. But it's how fans are able to relate to the teams they follow. Each fanbase has one thing or another. That was just ours. I'll go to my death bed saying alfraud could've been amazing for this program if just one random fan was loyal enough to ensure mark no dnofrio wasn't physically capable of getting out of his bed anymore. Him and that friendship was the death of Al golden career as a whole, not just here.
dead GIF

Advertisement

Winning makes anything look good/cool. Losing 58-0 to Clemson, not so much, hence the hate on Big Al and his sweaty dress shirt and tie. The turnover chain was kind of cool for me, while we were winning. When I saw it coming out of the case for a turnover when we were down 38-3 in the 4th quarter, it became amazingly stupid really quickly.

Were you a fan of Al Golden the person/coach? TrumpyCane genuinely wants to know. We know how you felt about ***** Miaz.

I’m sorry but there’s no way I was buying a turnover shirt lol or the fear the tie Tee shirt lol. Both were cringe AF to me. I’ll just stick to my U or ibis gear.

Advertisement
I’m sorry but there’s no way I was buying a turnover shirt lol or the fear the tie Tee shirt lol. Both were cringe AF to me. I’ll just stick to my U or ibis gear.
The shirts were too much. Not into those kind of shirts. I also never wore an actual tie to the games but I wasn't cringed out by people who did, and I did paint my chest for one which I see as the same kind of thing.

Winning makes anything look good/cool. Losing 58-0 to Clemson, not so much, hence the hate on Big Al and his sweaty dress shirt and tie. The turnover chain was kind of cool for me, while we were winning. When I saw it coming out of the case for a turnover when we were down 38-3 in the 4th quarter, it became amazingly stupid really quickly.
So it was literally cool FOR YOU for about 8 games out of the entire time it was here... Understanding what it was,it was pathetic to me from day 1. Alfraud was no different from Mandy when it relates to results. Difference was the results we saw for Mandy were a result OF MANDY. Opposed to alfraud was a result of No Dnofrio. Indirectly you could always say it was clearly on alfraud because he was loyal to that *** clown. But enough distractions. Let's stick to this threads topic. My two cents as a UM fan I would stay supportive of Jeremiah Smith. Just my opinion but I think opinion will change on him soon enough.

Advertisement
Yea I never wore a chain so I'm good. But Golden is the type that would never snitch ever, he went down with Dorito he's loyal asf.

Were you a fan of Al Golden the person/coach? TrumpyCane genuinely wants to know. We know how you felt about ***** Miaz.
Initially yes I was. When I say initially I mean until I realized how tied he was to no dnofrio & realized no dnofrio was bringing with him with zero adaption the exact defense he ran previously and knowing that defense would NEVER work with our kids. Than extending it further I got to where I blatantly despised alfraud because he wouldn't own anything him or no d were directly responsible for while blaming each and every issue on players alone & defending the **** show they created. Remember when he first got here he was all about bringing back alumni to the program,the sidelines etc. You could first see how that was changing when our lil roped off section on the sidelines shrank more and more weekly and by mid season it was eliminated entirely. Mandy atleast never put everything on nothing but the players. I respected that out of him atleast. Mandy was a fan first and foremost. He never should've got the opportunity to be more than that. That's on us that he was. Not on him.

You ain't lyin. To me that's like buddy who comes to each home game in full pads and walks around like a tour guide. Lol. Some people just desperate for a connection. I'm on same page as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back