Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
we have a lot of free cap space after missing on the whales
If we can flip anyone
Let it be this man
After watching yesterdays game
Him in a Dawson offense would be must see tv
When I saw his last HS game I didn't realize how good he was until I saw him get off that LOS. I was like holy sh this kid is super elite. That's all I needed to see for him to sky rocket up my list.

OSU Offense looking a little……..suspect. Hmmmmm 🤔
Trick Fail GIF by Leroy Patterson

I turned on the OSU game and saw this on the sidelines....

Last edited:
Advertisement
They May be on their way down, but nobody should expect the fall to be anything major - until it actually happens at least. Over the last like 30 years they have a 81.9% win%, and 19 seasons of 11+ wins...
ND, Bama, Miami, USC, etc., have all eventually fallen but point taken. To their credit, they run a great program and shown consistency. I have noticed some holes to their ship, as of late, and expect them to slow down.

Advertisement

Laughable comment. He'd have to look at all the scores nationwide towards the end of the year (larger sample size) and compare the avg total points scored in games to the previous 5 seasons (because surely it would affect everyone, not just OSU). But anyone can look at his teams prior, and his current team, and tell they have the same problem that Bama have as opposed to the other Bama teams since 2017.

Man I swear X does everything, I saw him parking cars, selling peanuts and hosting a podcast before the game yesterday. Dude is relentless.
How ya'll doin' up there? Ya'll doin' all right? 7, Restrepo, that's my nephew out there. That boy can play some football. He can play left, he can play right, don't make no difference. He can block, tackle, score the touch down, snap the ball, and kick the extra point. ****, the boy will fill up the Gatorade cooler, walk the dog, and paint your back porch. I'm telling ya, the boy can plain out play football.

friday night lights l.v. miles GIF

How ya'll doin' up there? Ya'll doin' all right? 7, Restrepo, that's my nephew out there. That boy can play some football. He can play left, he can play right, don't make no difference. He can block, tackle, score the touch down, snap the ball, and kick the extra point. ****, the boy will fill up the Gatorade cooler, walk the dog, and paint your back porch. I'm telling ya, the boy can plain outplay football.

friday night lights l.v. miles GIF

The guy is a football player and he doesn’t quit.

Advertisement
Lol. I thought someone did the math and the rule changes results in an approximate loss of 8-10 plays. Did I read that right?
I haven't seen that but I would like to. Anecdotally, it looks to be more like 10-12, at least for us that is.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back