2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kinda disingenuous to say Brandon innis isn’t playing but Tate is when Tate is playing a different spot than innis would be. Innis is playing behind a top 10 pick in egbuka
dont worry they been pushing this narrative wih Tate n Innis for the longest.

Advertisement
O boy

This kid is a Julio Jones, Andrew Johnson, Larry Fitgerald, AJ Green type

Must get recruit
I can’t help but see Julio Jones with this kid. Being a falcon fan who watched him every sunday for a decade, It’s almost scary. The frame, the running stride, the way he high points and attacks the ball. It’s like watching my favorite NFL player ever coming out of HS again. My most wanted recruit since I’ve been a fan and while I know it looks unlikely rn, if we get him it’s a wrap.

Advertisement
X started it yesterday and JW hopped on.
Woah woah woah! Hit the button &…
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
I can’t help but see Julio Jones with this kid. Being a falcon fan who watched him every sunday for a decade, It’s almost scary. The frame, the running stride, the way he high points and attacks the ball. It’s like watching my favorite NFL player ever coming out of HS again. My most wanted recruit since I’ve been a fan and while I know it looks unlikely rn, if we get him it’s a wrap.
Yeah the best comp for him is Julio he’s literally a clone of him. He’s got the highest ceiling as a WR to come out of South Florida since Andre Johnson back in the day IMO.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back