Jeremiah Payton highlight

Advertisement
Two things I noticed at Paradise Camp.

First, he dove for (and caught) a deep ball during one-on-ones. The way he put his body on the line during a meaningless drill showed competitiveness.

Second, he was untouchable at the line with his release. Beat everyone with quickness. Great sign for a bigger receiver.

First, he dove for (and caught) a deep ball during one-on-ones. The way he put his body on the line during a meaningless drill showed competitiveness.

Second, he was untouchable at the line with his release. Beat everyone with quickness. Great sign for a bigger receiver.
He will come in to Miami about the same size as Ahmmon to at 6’1 195 or so. Might be 200 by the time the season starts. He has a knack for making the dynamic catches for sure

Advertisement
He looks crazy good... wow

He has number 1 ability imo for our offense.

Pair em up with t.j. jones and we'll be straight, and if jadon thinks he's good enuff to come here and get a spot, come on in, but im good if we roll with just those 2. People acting as if this 2019 class is a failure is comical to me, and they basically basing it off of these nerd recruiting sites class rankings. It seems like people think these players rankings matter to coaches, lol, when them young boys get to school they go on the depth chart like everybody else and gotta work they way up and prove themselves. T h at's why i like the o-linemen we ended up with thus far, in fact the whole 2019 class are coming in with something to prove, they already proven that they got more heart than most cause they not coming in like alot of them 2018 crybaby recruits who came in like the bandwagon brigrade, not all of them but enuff of them, wasting time crying instead of working.

Whoever else ends up in this class that's not a transfer, tells you what kind of character they have.

Also, what might happen is, payton may actually get faster, if he gets down and around the 4.5 range good luck covering him, cause he's a natural route runner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me a lot of ahmon as far as body type. Very good body control, maybe even a tad smoother than 82 in that regard..good quickness off the ball..idk how to judge his overall speed tho

Advertisement

yeah i thought people said speed was an issue for him, he looks fast on tape.

I don’t think he’s as good as Coley, Richards, or Thomas when they were freshman, but I think he’s will be a good WR here.
nah I think he has a similar freshman career to them and coley was an off and on career , jt flat out quit he may have been a beast but he’s got no dog in him, ahmmon medically can’t play but I think Payton is going to ball out here

Advertisement
Back