Jeremiah Payton highlight

Advertisement
He will come in to Miami about the same size as Ahmmon to at 6ā€™1 195 or so. Might be 200 by the time the season starts. He has a knack for making the dynamic catches for sure
Payton will get plenty of burn!!

Exactly. Interesting that those against recruiting services ā€œmajority donā€™t see a player in person and just use video to evaluateā€ come on this site to rate a player after watching a two minute video...lol!

Hereā€™s what I do know. UM has two WRā€™s/TEā€™s that can be counted on at this time, Hightower and Jordan. Cager 50/50 and may not return. Pope didnā€™t do squat his Frosh year and hopefully gets his head out of his ..... and gets it going. Wiggins made more negative plays than positive, looked lost. Harley...why he is at UM again? Mallory has upside. The others, no rating at this time. And I would play Dallas at WR. Instantly becomes top 3.
Good stuff, excluding DJ to WR.

Day 1 player for us. Heā€™s taking someoneā€™s lunch money whether itā€™s Pope, Harley, Wiggins, idk but he will be on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas, Payton and Osborn will be our main set. Love it.

I'm leaning this way too but Payton has to prove he can beat press coverage and run more refined routes. The talent is there and the more Enos incorporates motion and funk alignments the easier it will be for him.

Advertisement
He will come in to Miami about the same size as Ahmmon to at 6ā€™1 195 or so. Might be 200 by the time the season starts. He has a knack for making the dynamic catches for sure

Not as long of a strider as AR but his run after the catch and cut backs across the field reminded me of him. Slants and drags on deck for this kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back