Jeremiah Payton highlight

Advertisement
Reminds me a lot of ahmon as far as body type. Very good body control, maybe even a tad smoother than 82 in that regard..good quickness off the ball..idk how to judge his overall speed tho
i was thinking he was similar in some ways too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched Ezzard tape thought he would instantly impact Miami
Watched Pope tape thought he would instantly impact Miami
Watched Mallory tape and thought he could instantly impact Miami (as a WR)

… just saying
Exactly. Interesting that those against recruiting services “majority don’t see a player in person and just use video to evaluate” come on this site to rate a player after watching a two minute video...lol!

Here’s what I do know. UM has two WR’s/TE’s that can be counted on at this time, Hightower and Jordan. Cager 50/50 and may not return. Pope didn’t do squat his Frosh year and hopefully gets his head out of his ..... and gets it going. Wiggins made more negative plays than positive, looked lost. Harley...why he is at UM again? Mallory has upside. The others, no rating at this time. And I would play Dallas at WR. Instantly becomes top 3.

Reminds me of Freshman year Richards with his running style (change of direction and acceleration), just skinnier. Really excited to watch him next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks straight nasty but skinny af. Is he gonna EE? Without some serious time in the weight room, not sure he will have the instant impact you guys are hyping him for. Hope im wrong here though.

beast..."rated" highly, but I think still underrated since he committed early

I think top 5 WR in america

97CD554C-30C7-4FD2-BC6D-424E8921ABDB.jpeg

Looks like he got a bump from 69 overall to 54 overall the other day

Advertisement
Back